Chapter 2: What in the 7 hells-

I wake up in the back in a small room that looks like it was once used as an asylum. There are three people in the room huddled sitting on the ground facing away from me, one of them turns around and gasps.

"Uh- Leo, she's awake," the girl says, she has long bright ginger hair almond skin with piercing yellow eyes and a sharply defined face. A boy turns around, he has the girl same yellow eyes and face, but his skin is a warm chestnut and he has short wavy black hair that falls to his ears. His mouth was gaping, and his cheeks turn into hues of red in pink.

Another person leans back clutching their feet to not fall. I can't tell their gender from their appearance; They have thick curly hair pulled into a bun and dark golden skin, and a defined nose and jaw. They have earrings that were shaped to look like old-timey guns and were wearing a desert orange jumper with a hot pink sheer robe with feathers stitched onto the hems.

And that's when I see it, blood splattered on their robe and jumper. I turn to the boy in a panic only to see his shirt drenched in blood. And I remember what had just occurred.

"YOUR MURDERS!!!" I screech

"Shhh!" the girl with the red hair, the only one I don't recognize, said "this is a school for the blind, not the deaf"

"Also not murders, professional space pirates" the one in the romper adds, "Dido Phaney, by the way," I look at them suspiciously

"That is the worst name I have ever heard" I respond

"And your the worst hostage we have ever held" Dido responds, the girl nods in agreement, but the boy perks up, his cheeks still blooming shades of red and pink.

"Actually I would say those winy collage girls were the worst captives," he says in a matter of fact tone

"Oh come on Leo your just saying that to disagree with us," the girl with Dido says in a teasing voice "anyway what should we do with her?"

"We could just finish her off" the girl with red hair suggest

"Leave her to the dogs perhaps?" the boy puts forth.

"I would prefer not to die" I pipe, Dido tilts their head as if in deep thought

"We do need another member seeing as Shaniqua quit last week," Dido says the boy and girl both nod in agreement "So we have a deal, sorry what's your name?"

"Astra..." I say

"Ok, welcome to the team as our new bait." They say in a cheery voice

" They say in a cheery voice