What if Draken went back in time?

Draken hunched over his lap, clenching his handcuffs. "If I could really do my life over...there's one thing I'd absolutely have to do."

"Huh?"

"I'd kill Kisaki" Draken gritted his teeth as a he glared at Takemichi.

"You mean that Kisaki-...!?"

*BZZT*

"Times's up." The officer informed Draken.

Draken stood up but was then surrounded by a white void.

"W-where am I!?"

"Aight, you going to the past" :D

"Wha-"

Teleports*

Draken took in his surrounding as his senses were regained. He looked around and saw he was on the top of the stairs with Mikey on Musashi Shrine. All of Toman was in front of him, listening to Mikey's words.

"Third Division Captain! Step forward!" Mikey commanded.

Draken swallowed a huge breathe of bad nostalgia and fear, trying to look normal. This was it. Kisaki's first debutante. He looked over at Takemichi who was in a red hoodie, looking around, wondering if it was him as the members yapped about who they thought it was.

"Outta the way!"

Fibers of his muscle tensed seeing that cocky face again. His body was filled with so much anger that it took every inch of self-restraints to not go and punch the four-eyes. "Ken-chin, are you okay? Your shaking..." Mikey whispered, not looking over at him. "...Yeah."

Kisaki sat in front of him and Mikey, back facing them. Draken dug his nails into his palm to control himself. The members of Toman yelled and cursed at Kiskai for his disrespect but was stopped by Kisaki's vice-president shouting.

"Listen up morons! The man sitting behind me, is the new third-division captain! Kisaki Tetta!" Hamada explained. 'No, he's about to be bird food when I run him over with my Zephyr.'Draken thought in his head.

Members stayed silent as they processed the new information before remembering Kisaki was a member of Moebius, one with high authority in that gang too. They shouted and cursed at him again, telling him to get out.

Draken bit the inside of his cheek as he remembered he had to shout for them to shut up. He'll kill Kisaki somewhere else secret. "Shut up! It's Mikey's decision! If you've got a problem, then step forward!"

"Our gang is going to challenge Valhalla! Valhalla is rising in power...with numbers Morbius could only dream of. To beat them, Toman's got to become more powerful too!" 'No, it's no use even if we win and lose. It's going to be going with Kisaki's plan accordingly anyways." Draken remembered. "With Tetta Kisaki here, We've got somebody from Moebius who was in charge of guys of our generation. We need Kisaki so we can challenge Valhalla! Tetta Kisaki is now the third-division captain! Remember that! This concludes the third division captain nomination ceremony!"

Mikey turned away finishing his speech. By the time he finished, Draken had already finished 1,000 ways to kill Kisaki without getting caught. Baji almost got the job done but failed. He can't let him down, not after he sacrificed himself in the future to try and protect Toman.

"Leader! Thank you very much!" Kisaki bowed. "Yeah." 'Bullshit. Go fuck yourself, Kisaki.' Draken slightly glared at Kisaki as he watched Mikey walk away. "Let's go." Kisaki commanded his vice-president. "Yes sir!"

Draken was about to get his murder plan started when he heard someone running, more precisely, at Kisaki. He saw last second, Takemichi punching Kisaki in the face as the yellow flew off(deserved). "T-Takemitchy!?" He was shocked. This didn't happen in the past!

The connecting pieces quickly finished the puzzle in his head. Is this how Takemichi knew how he was going to be stabbed!? Did...did he come from he future!?

"Hey!! Who the hell are you!?" Hamada yelled. 'Hell yeah Takemitchy!' Draken internally cheered for Takemichi. However, the captains are pissed by Takemichi's actions.

"What's your problem Takemitchy!?" Mitsuya asked, still looking the calmest. Mucho just gave a death glare at Takemichi. "You trying to ruin Mikey's reputation, asshole!?" Nahoya asked, forced smile still on his face.

"You got it all wrong, guys... I was just...I was just..." 'Man fuck it, if Takemichi can go punch Kisaki then I can too. I'm murdering him now.' Draken thought. "What are guys babbling about? I don't see what Takemitchy did wrong." Draken said, shocking everyone. "Mikey, what I do next, I'm not trying to defy you, I'm trying to protect Toman." "Ken-chin, what do-"

Draken rushed towards Kisaki and punched him, releasing all of his anger and resentment in that one one punch. Everyone didn't anything as they watched Kisaki fly a meters away from Draken. "Ack-! w-what are you doing Draken!?" "The greater good."

Then he proceed to kill Kisaki and got sent to jail, becoming an egg once again.