A New Surprise

~A month later~
(Barely realizing I've been putting a lot of time skips ;-;)
Jin's POV
I was at my restaurant working since I didn't have anything to do. Namjoon and Hoseok have been doing well, other than the both of them looking super tired from waking up at night to Maya crying. Yoongi and I have been going on date nights, or just staying home and watching movies. The restaurant has been more packed since it is summer, then once august rolls around, probably not as busy during the week, but definitely busy on weekends.

I was cutting up some vegetables when I felt a wave of sickness hit me, I decided to ignore it and started getting a meal ready when it came back, but I had the urge to throw up. "Felix, watch this...real quick!" I covered my mouth and ran to the restroom and threw up. "Mr.Kim? You okay?" I looked up and saw Jimin, he was just hired and he was learning how it works in the kitchen. "Yes I'm fine, just a little stomach bug probably." I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and went back to cooking. After about helping for 45 minutes, the same wave of sickness came back and I almost threw up right away. "Mr.Kim I don't think you should work if you have a stomach bug.." I covered my mouth and went back to the restroom, throwing up again. I flushed the toilet and Jimin was standing there. "I still need to show you around Jimin!" "Mr.Kim it's fine! If you aren't feeling well then maybe I can ask someone else!" "No that isn't right, it's my job to show you around." "Mr.Kim I'll show Jimin around!" Felix walked up and smiled a bit. "If it's a stomach bug then it's best you rest and take medicine." I looked at them and sighed. "Okay, I'll rest, make sure to show him around the kitchen Felix." He nodded. I left the restaurant and called Yoongi, since he always loved to pick me up. "Hey Jin, what's up?" "I need you to-" "pick you up? On my way right now!" He ended the call and I smiled a bit, sat on a bench nearby and waited.

He finally showed up so I quickly went inside the car. "Can we stop by the store real quick?" "Sure!" Yoongi drove to the store and I quickly went inside and he followed but he went to grab some snacks. I made sure he wasn't looking and quickly went to find some pregnancy tests and grabbed a couple. A part of me was saying no I wouldn't be, but it's best to make sure. I quickly paid for them and waited for Yoongi to pay for the snacks. "You know I could've paid for that right?" "No it's fine!" I smiled a bit and got in the car quickly. We made it to the apartment so I went in first since I unlocked the door and hid the bag in the bathroom and went into the kitchen.

Yoongi was putting the snacks away when I felt sick again. "You okay Jin?" "Yeah...just...feeling sick." I held onto the counter and ran into the bathroom and stayed in there. "Jin I think it's best to just take you to the doctor." "And throw up in the waiting room? Yeah no! J-Just....just wait real quick!" I quickly grabbed the tests that I bought, opened them and quickly and took the tests. "What are you doing? Can I at least come in?" He was about to open the door so I freaked out. "No! Yoongi please just wait a couple of minutes!" I waited for the results to come out and I was anxious. Finally I checked one of them, positive. I looked at the other one, positive. I held both of the tests and got up and got out of the restroom. "What are you even doing- oh hey, what's up?" I looked at Yoongi and showed him the first test. "Wait are you-" I showed the other test. "We're having a baby." "Yeah! Oh my gosh!" He immediately pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. "I can't believe it! We're actually starting a family." I smiled.

I was setting an appointment and it turns out they had one soon so I quickly took it and went to the doctors with Yoongi, just to be extra sure about it. I was sitting near the back when someone came out. "Jin?" I stood up with Yoongi and followed the nurse. "So what seems to be wrong?" "Well I took some tests and we just wanted to make sure it was true." "Okay! You guys can follow me to this room, sit down and a doctor will come in soon." She lead us to a room and we sat down, waiting for the doctor to walk in. "Hello Jin, so we're just making sure what you saw is correct so if can lay back a bit we can start!" I laid back a bit and she lifted my shirt up to show my stomach. "This is some gel to help and it's gonna feel cold for a bit." I flinched a bit from the gel and she pulled something out and started moving it around my stomach. "Yup, let me see closer." I was a little anxious and I held Yoongi's hand tightly. "Jin, has your family ever had a history of twins?" She looked at me. "Umm,  no I don't think so." "Well congratulations! You're about 11 weeks in and also having twins." I smiled and I cleaned the gel off. We left and went home and just cuddled in bed. "I can't believe it, twins!" Yoongi smiled and I kissed his cheek. "Yup, I can't believe it either, I don't think there's ever been twins in my family." "Well two little babies, I'm so happy!" He started placing kisses all over my face and I giggled and tried stopping him. "Yoongi stop it! I'm gonna ignore you if you don't stop!" "Okay okay I'll stop." He stopped and just pulled me close. "I love you Jin." "I love you too Yoongi." We both just cuddled and fell asleep.