The prologue

Félix Argyle or also called Ferris, is a neko who lived in the Kingdom of Lugnica. He is a knight under Crusch Karsten, he's very loyal to her and loves her a lot they're bestfriends. He was walking around the castle with another guard, his tail swaying behind him. He yawned softly, his ears bending back a bit, and his white and blue bows magically staying on, the guard looked at him "You tired Ferris-Chan?" they asked him, he nodded and kept walking "Yeah, Félix-Chan is a bit tired but he'll be okay, don't worry."(Félix refers to himself in third person) He smiled at the guard, and they walked around some more doing their patrol duty. He loved his job but it was boring sometimes.

After the day he decide he would walk around town for a bit, he but on his beautiful blue dress black tights, blue leggings that have flowers on the top, black shoes and white arm covers that have blue puff at the end and a blue scarf that is tied around his right arm, he also put on his blue choker that had a little bell attached to it. He walked out going down to town, he was a very well known water magic holder and water healer, he has the title of Blue so he is very well known, all the towns folk new who he was. He held his arms behind his back as he walked, a smiled plastered on his face he loved attention because he never really got any when he was a child.

He decided he'd go to an open field and practice his magic, seeing as he was a demi-human he was very strong and he could heal anyone and himself very easily. While doing some of his attack magic he messed up, very badly and got teleported which scared him he looked around the snowy place confused his ears bending down. "Nya?- Where is Ferris-Chan?"

Red and brother Edge were fighting once again over something stupid like they do everyday. "You never listen to me! You're useless!" Edge yelled at Red. It always hurt him to hear those kinds of words, but he shrugged it off and had enough of the fighting. He needed to let off some steam. The thing about Edge and Red is that once they were best friends, and cared about each other. Everything changed after That Day and it was every monster for themselves.

It was a world of pain and suffering, it's not like the other world... They are pacifist monsters, but the monsters in this world.... They want to watch the world burn even if it means killing the innocent. The monsters that tried to not fight and get everyone to be happy and love each other, were weak and no one wants to know a weakling. Red decided before he'd do anything he go to Grillby's and get some nice mustard, his feet shuffled in the snow he didn't have to do much it was like his feet already knew the way. Well it would make sense he'd always go there, it was his favorite place.

Red wore his iconic red jacket that had a fluffy white top, a red shirt on, black shorts with yellow stripes on the side and yellow strings. He had yellow socks on with red shoes, as well as a gold chain. He had one red glowing eye it could change to white when he wanted to, but he personally preferred the 1 red eye... He always had a huge grin with one gold tooth.

He got to Grillby's and strutted in, he walked over to the bar sitting down. Red came here pretty much everyday, and Grillby knew his order so he slammed a bottle of mustard on the table and Red started to down it. Grillby asked "Whats wrong Red?" And Red explained what had happened with his brother. After awhile of talking Edge bursts in "Red! You're slacking off again!" Red jumped in response and looked at Grillby, "Put it on my tap." He disappeared and ended up falling on his ass, in a place he's never seen. He was in a forest. It wasn't like the forest at home, it was different. He cursed and got up and started to walk around.

After a bit of walking he ended up in a town with humans and monsters together as well as other creatures. He was confused, and put his hood up, hands in his pocket and started to look around...

Now, you may be thinking.. 'What had happen?' Well, that's for later.