Chapter 14- Master is home!

When it turns 5:30am Seth woke up. He watched Violet peacefully sleep.
"Such a beautiful peaceful angel." He whispered quietly. Violet move around a little and tightly hugs his left arm. Seth smiled but he had to wake up Violet.
"Violet dear, its time to wake up." Seth said while lightly shaking her. Violet groan and slowly open her eyes.
"Good morning, dear." Seth said while kissing her forehead. She smiled and look at him.
"Good morning Seth." She said then she kissed his cheek. Seth turn his head to hide his flustered face. Violet giggles and got up some she can get ready. Then Seth got up and left the room so he can change his clothing. Violet put on a black button up, small corset, a white vest that has golden buttons, formal black pants, some black heels and her eye patch to cover his discolor eye.

Seth was in the living room cleaning up everything. Then he heard a knock at the doors of the mansion.
"I'll get it!" Seth said so no maids or other butlers rush to get the door. Seth open the doors then his eyes widen and he bowed down quickly.
"Welcome back, Master. I hope you feel way better than before." Seth said.
"Thank you Seth, and yes I am doing way better." Ashton said while smiling. Seth let Ashton in his home then shuts the doors and locks them.
"Still very spotless, you guys did an amazing job while I was gone." Ashton said in a gentle and soothing tone.
"Thank you Master, we did our best." Violet said walking in then bowing to her master. Seth and Ashton smiled because they were impressed.
"Very impressive, Violet." Ashton said.
"Thank you, sir."She said as she smile.
"Would you like anything sir?" Seth asked.
"No, I'll be in my office catching up on my work that I missed. Seth just bring up my coffee." Ashton said as he walk up the stairs, going to his office. Seth quickly ran off to the kitchen to make his coffee. Violet saw that Seth was cleaning up the living room so she cleaned the rest of the living room up. Then she left to go to the library. She went into the library and dusted the whole library in one hour. Violet up to a mirror and take off her eye patch.
"Mom was always was a beautiful angel...Dad I will find you." Violet said looking at herself. Then her white eye start to glow white as her hands glow gold and white. She was filled with anger and sadness from her old Master all way to now. A small ball of light started to form that was slowly getting bigger and bigger....

"Master, I'm sensing angel magic or am I just sensing things..?" Seth questioned his master.
"Your not just sensing things, that is angel magic!" Ashton said loudly. They both knew what that meant. Then they heard a big bang and the maids screaming. Ashton and Seth looked at each other then ran out quickly. They both ran to the library's door and they see 4 maids who been hit with the blast. Ashton went up to them quickly.
"Are you girls alright?" He said calmly so he won't freak out the girls even more. The maids reassure their master they are okay and fine but Violet as taken off then jump out of window. Seth's face had a worried look written all over his face. Ashton looked at his worried butler.
"Go find her, Seth..it's obvious that you love her, go." He said. Seth nodded and bowed quickly then ran into the library and jumped out the broken window.

In Seth's mind

She has been missing for hours....I can't lose her. I must find her, no matter the risk or the danger. B-blood?! She must of cut herself of all the glass. Violet darling, I'm coming for you!

Violet pov

I have been running for hours. Glass periced my skin so badly that I'm bleeding badly. I have 2 shards stuck in my left thigh and 3 stuck in my other thigh. More shards in my chest, back and arms. I believe I'm in a crystal forest. There's crystals everywhere. I can't let Seth or Ashton find me.

Seth is going to be so disappointed in me even Master! There's cave, yes! Shelter, this can help me for few weeks.

I lay down on the cold stone to get some rest, being careful of my wounds. I curled up shivering......

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updating that much but I finally got ideas again! I hope enjoy this chapter. Have a good day or night! My amazing readers!