Remember

This is what would be a continued story. This part would be the prologue, and I'd go from there. Yeah. Bye.

Remember

I'm Eden Anilya, fifteen years of age. I have blonde hair and "eyes the colour of emeralds" according to my older sister, Lucy. There's not anything very special about me, I'm a B average student, I like reading and ballet, my parents want me to be an A average student, the normal stuff. There's just one thing that's unique about me.

I forget.

Not just random forgetfulness like not remembering homework. Ever since I can remember, I've forgotten the week I had, like my memory of experiences disappears every Saturday. However, I know exactly what's going to happen to me in the week ahead. And I remember the things I'm taught. Basically, I forget people, places, names and experiences, but if I was taught something at school etc. I'll remember it.

My parents have taken me to numerous doctors and therapists, but none of them know what the heck is wrong with me.

So I just muddle through my slight mess of a life, recording each day so that I can go back if something happens. It's slightly annoying, but I have the help of my sister and parents.

This year I'm changing schools, I'm kind of excited to make new friends, but I'm scared what they'll think of me...