ONE

Cheater One: "Act Degenerate"
Season 1, Episode 1

Cheater One: "Act Degenerate" Season 1, Episode 1

____

christian hated moving, he hated moving more than he hated his father for them having to move especially with his little sister who's only six years old, she doesn't get to experience any of the schools for too long before they have to move.

but right now, the parker family are moving from los angeles to altanta georgia after derek, his and isabelle's father decided to move to altanta georgia to promote his cellphone business more, but christian didn't care, he knew he wasn't gonna stay at any school for too long so he did everything he could when he found out they were moving again.

he put sticky notes around the whole school and principal's office and also had sex in the principal's office and with christian's anger issues, he had gotten into a fight on his last day with only a bruise to his cheek whilst the other guy was a different story.

right now, christian was driving in his own car towards their new house with his hand on his window, his sunglasses clinging to his face as he drove down the street to his destination as his mother has isabella in her car.

sometimes christian did love his father's job with the gifts that he gets or the car that he got, but sometimes he just wished his father was around more than always being in the office twenty-four seven.

it was starting to get dark as he sees his mother messaging him telling him to go to the store and buy some things for her to cook dinner with, he agreed going the other way looking around when he sees a mini market.

he pulls into the parking lot, parking his blue audi rs3 locking his car coming towards the mini market with his hands in his pockets turning once he gets into the store seeing a blonde beaded man in front of the cashier.

christian rolls his eyes thinking the man was a homeless person who had enough money to buy food coming towards the asile looking through them buying the things his mother needed when he hears, "where's the pepto-bismol?"

christian comes towards where the blonde beaded man stood seeing the guy now talking to the cashier, christian and the boys laughs at what the cashier said, "what? what did he say?"

miguel lets out a breath, "you don't wanna know," christian stated shaking his head, "no, i know it's something bad, just tell me," miguel looked to the man, "uh, he said you have a tiny..."

he motions down to his private part, "he said i have a tiny wang?" the man looked at the cashier, "tell him he has a tiny wang," christian rolled his eyes, "he speaks english, asshole,"

"oh, really?"

christian looked at guy, "i'm christian," he stated sticking his hand out to the boy, "miguel," christian nods his head at miguel, "it's nice to meet you man," miguel nods his head, "you too,"