TWO

Chapter Two: "Strike First"
Season 1, Episode 2

Chapter Two: "Strike First" Season 1, Episode 2

_____

christian wakes up stretching his arms out coming out of his bed, moving past the cardboard boxes in his bedroom he hasn't unpacked yet coming towards his connected bathroom brushing his teeth as his eyes go down to his rib seeing the bruise more clearly now.

when he remembers what johnny, the karate guy said to him and miguel when he saw them two together something about teaching them both karate what christian didn't mind since it'll help with his anger.

he spits out the toothpaste from his mouth going towards his wardrobe getting grey joggers and a black t-shirt on coming downstairs seeing his mother already down there with isabella, "dad already left?"

christina nods her head with a small frown, "yea," isabella looked to her older brother, "mano, com eat," christian half smiled coming past his little sister kissing her forehead, "hi,"

he kissed his mother's cheek with a half smile, "i actually need to do something, i'm meeting up with someone," christina furrowed her eyebrows, "who? don't tell me you're gonna beat up who messed with you?"

christian shook his head, "no, i'm meeting with miguel, he's new too," christina smiled at her son, "well i'm happy you're making friends," christian looked at his mother, "i don't know why, because soon we're gonna move again,"

christina sighed, "until he finds a permanent workplace, we're staying here until then," he grabs a apple from the kitchen countertop, "love you!" he bites into the apple coming past his sister getting his car keys into his hands driving towards the karate dojo.

miguel meets christian out front of the karate dojo, "hey," he bro hugs miguel, "you ready to do this?" miguel shrugged his shoulders, "do you think he'll go hard on us?" christian shrugged his shoulders coming inside the karate dojo about to step on the mat when he hears, "take your shoes off! there's no shoes in karate or on the mat,"

christian and miguel take off of their shoes as they now stand in front of johnny with their hands behind their back, "so, are we gonna get the karate pajamas too?"

"quiet!"

miguel flinches at the sudden shout as christian was used to people shouting at him, "okay," christian looked down, "the students only speaks when spoken to, is that understood?"

"yes,"
"yes,"

johnny looked at them both, "yes, sir?" they both questioned, "you'll always address me as sensei, is that understood?" miguel and christian both nod their heads, "oh, uh, yes, sensei,"

he looked down to his gi, "these aren't pajamas, this is a gi, and you'll get one when you've earned it," christian nods his head, "all right, ready to begin your training?"

"yes, sensei,"

johnny then grabs christian before putting him over his leg making christian fall onto his back and doing the same to miguel, "what the—" christian groaned, "oh, my god,"