《 My past 》

↳-my past-༉‧₊˚✧

↳-my past-༉‧₊˚✧

3rd Pov

A young women by the name Elizabeth Morlow was walking down the street when she felt pain in her stomach. She was a powerful witch and found out someone transferred a baby into her womb.

She couldn't be happier that she got a chance at having a family of her own.

After 9 months Elizabeth gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl whom she named Danielle Mireille Morlow (Pronounced Me-ray)

She loved her as like her own and gave her a happy life.

Danielle at the age of 3

Little Danie gripped her mothers and hand and red glow was seen around before the mom felt her power being taken and looked at the little girl.

"Well look at you little one, you're a siphon witch just like my sister Eliza. Don't worry I'll teach you everything" Answered joyfully the mother.

Danielle at the age of 5 learning magic with her mom.

"Okay sweetie here grab my hand" instructed the older women as her daughter did what she was told and a familiar red glow indicating siphoning has appeared on the girls hand.

"Mommy why can't I do magic like you?" Asked the little 5 year old confused.

"It's because you're a special kind of witch. It's called Siphon witch and you wanna know what's amazing about?" Liza asked her daughter who's eyes immediately light up and noded" you can do things that even I can't. You can help people the way no other witch can" she smiled and hugged her daughter.

"Now focus on the butterfly and how you want to help him okay" The little girl noded and looked at the little butterfly that had a broken wing and was sitting on the flower. She closed her eyes and in a few moments and butterfly flew away.

"You see you did it. Amazing job little one" she said and hugged little Danielle Mireille.

Danielle at the age of 10

"Mom look" said a 10 year old girl as she pointed to the falling dots on the sky.

"That's a meteor show sweetie" answered Liza to her Danielle.

"It's beautiful" said Danielle as she watched the stars fall one by one.

"Yes indeed it is" Elizabeth told

Danielle at the age of 16

"Danielle Mireille Morlow come down here I need to talk to you now" said Elizabeth as she shouted for her daughter to come down.

"What is it mom?" Asked confused Danielle.

"There's no way to tell this but ummmm" hesitated the Elizabeth as she struggled to find the words"you were transferred to my womb from another women" silence filled the room as Danielle took in the news of her supposed mother not being her mother at all.

The tension started to be thick enough it could have been cut with a knife. But then Danielle realized that it doesn't matter who her real mother is all that matters is that the women Infront of her is the one who raised her.

"It doesn't matter who was my real mother you are the one who raised me and taught me everything there is to know about magic and I am so grateful for it" with tears on the brink of her eyes she told Elizabeth and they both hugged.

Danielle at the afe of 17

One day Danielle came home from visiting her friend when she spotted her mother outside picking very particular flowers from the garden as if preparing for a spell.

"Mom what are you doing?" Asked Danielle her mother.

"I am preparing for a spell to see in the past. With it we can find your parents" Answered the mother.

They made a circle of salt and placed the herbs according to the grimoir and began to chant. A few moments later Elizabeth looked like she was in trance. Her face completely blank and her eyes were wide.

A loud gasp was heard and Elizabeth came back to her sense.

"I'm sorry I could only sense your mother. She has blond hair and blue eyes. You could tell you're related just by looking at her. I heard a man call her Valerie Tulle. I also saw that she turned into a vampire and she's a siphon like you." Elizabeth explained and smiled at her daughter.

"Here drink this everyday if something ever happened you'll know you'll come back" She told her daughter giving bottle of a strange red substance.

"Okay I will" replied Danielle chugging down the substance in the bottle and cringing at the metallic taste it had.

A few months later Danielle was walking down the street when suddenly she bumped into a guy who only smirked at her and then sang his fangs into her neck sucking the blood out of her system and then dropping the body and leaving it for someone to find.

A loud gasp was heard and Danielle woke up with terrible hunger and attacked the first man she saw.

And that is the story of Danielle Mireille Morlow became a vampire.

The beginning of Danielle's story really excited for this one. Hope you like it.