chapter 26

pink  in  the  night

Jisung  slowly  opened  his  eyes  and let  out  a  yawn.

When  the  light  hit  his  eyes  he  immediately  closed  them  and  groaned.

He  turned  around  and  found  warmth.  Jisung  leaned  into  it  until  he  felt  an  arm  wrap  around  him.  He  opened  his  eyes  and  they  widen.  His  ears  turned  red.

Seungmin.  The younger  pulled  him  closer  and  Jisung  couldn't  help  but  melt  into  the  touch.  'So  warm'  was  all  he  could  think  about.  He  wanted  more  of  it.

Jisung  wrapped  his  arms  around  his  neck.  He  looked  at  Seungmin's  face.  So  beautiful.  He  definitely  could  not  lie  about  that.  But  then  suddenly  Seungmin  slowly  opened.

The  first  thing  Seungmin  did  was  make  eye  contact  with  Jisung,  who  immediately  tried  to  pull  away  but  Seungmin's  arms  didn't  let  him  go.

"I— I'm  sorry.  I  was  cold—"

"Don't apologize  silly.  It's  okay"  Seungmin  said  before  closing  his  eyes  again.  He  remembered  Diovanni  pushing  him  away  whenever  he  slept  over  and  that  happened.

Boy,  he  would  be  mad.  Jisung  frowned  and  tried  to  pull  away  again  but  Seungmin  stopped  him.  "Let's  stay  like  this  a  little  longer"