epilogue

Jisung stood in front of the mirror. He tried to smooth down the white suit. He let out a deep sigh.

'Everything is okay. Everything will go perfect. Just like Seungmin said'

"I'm ready!" Jisung announced. Sungho gave him a huge smile. "I'm so proud of you" He said.

"Thank you papa," Jisung put his arm around Sungho's arm. The left the room and walked down the hallway. "Papa, do I look okay?" He asked worriedly. "Of course you do Ji"

They made it to the door and Jisung let out the longest sigh, already feeling like he was going to explode. "Relax. You can do it. Be confident"

The doors open and they walked down the aisle. The people were all standing and looking at Jisung. He smiled remembering to be confident. He looked straight ahead and made eye contact with the one he loved so much.

Both Jisung's and Sungho's walk came to an end and Jisung walked up the steps.

They  looked  at  each  other  with  such  love.  They  couldn't  believe  what  was  happening.  But  it  was  finally  happening.  After  years  and  years  of  being  together.  How  much?  17  years?  That's  a  lot.

They  couldn't  even  focus  on  what  the  priest  was  saying until  he  called  for  Jisung.  "Han  Jisung  do  you  take  Kim  Seungmin  to  be  your  husband?"  The  man  asked.  "I  do"  He  grinned.

"Kim  Seungmin,  do  you  take  Han  Jisung  to  be  your  husband?"  The  man  repeated.  "I  do"  Seungmin  smiled  back  at  Jisung.

A  child  came  by  with  a  box.  Both  men  took  a  turn  to  put  a  ring  in  each  other.  "I  pronounce  you  both  husband  and  husband"

The  three  of  them  turned  towards  the  crowd  and  the  priest  finally  said.

"I  introduce  you  Kim  Seungmin  and  Kim  Jisung!"