chapter 40

pink  in  the  night

Plans  with  Jisung's  mom  had  to  be  canceled  because  she  had  work.

So  that  left  Jisung  and  Seungmin  to  be  left  alone  at  the  house.

They  sat  on  Jisung's  bed  watching  a  movie.  "Repunzel  is  so  gorgeous!"  Jisung  said.  "Not  as  gorgeous  as  you"  Seungmin  quickly  responded.

Jisung  laughed.  "Don't  say  that"  He  shook  his  head.  "But  it's  true"

Jisung  looked  at  him  and  they  made  eye  contact.  They  both  felt  butterflies  in  their  stomachs.  Just  from  eye  contact.

Some  simple  thing  made  them  go  crazy  for  each  other.

"I  like  you"  The  older  said.  Seungmin's  eyes  widen.  "What?"

"I  know  that  I  shouldn't  but  I  can't  help  it.  Ever  since  I  met  you  I've  gotten  so  much  happier.  And...I'm  so  grateful.  Really..I  have  friends  now.  I  came  here  from  america  to  start  something  new  and  I  didn't  know  it  would  be  so  hard.  Then  after  months  of  dealing  with  so  much  shit  I  bumped  into  you... everything  just  became...brighter.  I  started  finding  myself  again.  I  became  Jisung.  Han  Jisung  not  some  other  person  I  tried  to  be  before.  I've  become  something  so  much  better  but  I  still  have  so  many  things  to  fix..and  I  want  fix  them  with  you"

Jisung  finally  looked  at  Seungmin  with  tears  in  his  eyes.

"And  I  know  I've  kissed  you  before,  but  I  didn't  do  it  right. Can  I  try  again?"

Seungmin  didn't  say  anything  he  just  leaned  in  and  kissed  him.  It  was  soft..so,  so  soft.  Jisung  couldn't  help  but  let  his  tears  fall.

He  felt  so  much  love  and  Seungmin  did  too.  He  hoped  it  didn't  end  and  he  hoped  he  never  messes  it  up.