Cogs

He realised pretty quickly what was happening,after being left alone in The Daycare,memories piled in,he looked at the balcony above the ballpit as he remembered being Suns room before.

he walked over to it,stopping right before the ballpit he jumped,he landed gracefully on the balcony and walked in,it was quite empty although it was to be expected.

walking over to the many pillows in the corner he laid on them.

'i am gonna deal with kids..and i'm not good with kids,and kinda dislike them'he was payed to watch over other parents children alot in the past,and none of them were great.

'hope this robotic functions will help me deal with them'

he perked up as he felt someone enter the daycare'this robot functions are cool i'll admit'.

"Sunnydrop!"the person yelled,he got up and walked over to the balcony,seeing the woman look around before spotting him,remembering how Sun from the game dropped down he did the same thing and swam in the ballpit.

"boo"he popped out from the ballpit and said in a monotone voice,the woman shreked.

-----------------------

two days later he was brought back to parts and service for an upgrade,he can guess it was for Moondrop.

when he opened his eyes again,he was looking at a woman who was talking,he was also talking,although it was someone else that was doing it.

interesting

Moondrop jumped as he heard a voice inside his head,the woman paused"are you alright Moon?"Moondrop put a hand to his head.

oh?so you can hear me...

"S-Someone is talking to me in my head"the woman smiled"ah,that means Sunnydrop has awoken"

"Sunnydrop?"

Yes that is my name

uhm...Security B-Breach?..

I didn't play it

OH,so-

yes i am like you

t-that's makes things alot easier..

it does..