Click

Sunny hummed a song to himself,he was waiting in his room,today was the day the place opened after all.

so,i'll need to do nap time huh?

"yup,and i have to deal with children,which i'm not good at"

o-oh..that's not good

"yeah.."

------------------------------

the both of them could feel the children pile in,the two daycare assistants bringing them closse to the ballpit.

will you?

"yes"

Sunny walked up to the balcony,the children gasped and pointed up as they spotted him.

he twirled before jumping head first into the pit.

he let 5 seconds tik by before jumping out with a frontflip and landing infront of them,the bells on him jingled furiously,making some kids perk up.

there are 4 blind children it seems

"well hello there"he said in a soft tone"i am Sunnydrop,i will be you're playmate for this place"the kids made noises of happyness.

"how about we get to know echother for a few minutes before playing?"he started a 10 minute timer.

--------------------------

"it's time for nap time!"a man from the security desk said,Sunnydrop picked up the 4 blind children in his arms while chirping a tune,all the other children perked up and started running over to him.

he put the 4 down and grabbed the pillows and blankets a woman gave to him,he put them down on the ground"pick one"

they did so,the lights went out as the last kid grabbed a blanket and a pillow,Sunny sighed and relaxed as the transformation started.

good luck

Moon blinked and looked at the children who stared at him in awe,he checked to see if every child was there before speaking"hello,i am Moondrop"after that he started to sing a lullaby,tucking every child in and petting their heads.

--------------------------

"you did well Sun,Moon did too"the woman smiled at him,he nodded"now go recharge,tommorow another batch of children will come"

he flopped down on the pillows in his and Moons room,he wasn't tired psyhically but mentally?he was exhausted.

we're getting more tommorow aren't we?

yes..