THREE

Chapter Three: "Esqueleto"
Season 1, Episode 3

Chapter Three: "Esqueleto" Season 1, Episode 3

____

christian repeatedly punched into the dummy he bought for his bedroom remembering when people used to bully him back in middle school cause he had braces and glasses.

his anger rises continuously punching the dummy until it fell backwards from hard he punched it landing on top of his laptop making him run his hand through his hair, "fuck,"

"honey! are you okay?"

christina's voice goes over his music, he lets out a deep breath controlling his anger, opening his bedroom door, "is everything okay? we heard something fell," christian nods his head, "everything's fine, my uh, laptop fell onto the floor, sorry,"

and from behind his mother, he sees his father standing there, "come on sweetheart, let's go downstairs," derek said to his wife with christina nodding her head.

derek comes into his son's bedroom seeing the punching dummy in his son's bedroom, "christian, what is this? are you fighting again at school?" christian shook his head, "w-what? n-no, it's for karate,"

derek furrowed his eyebrows, "karate?" christian nods his head, "i saw your trophies, i didn't know you were a karate champion," derek looked at his son, "christian, you can't do karate,"

christian stepped away from his father, "why not? you did it, and it's good self defence," derek makes a face remembering back when he used to do karate with cobra kai, "uh, i teach you how to box, but no more karate,"

christian shook his head, "no, sensei lawerence is a really good sensei, dad, i'm not quitting," derek looked at his son, "i don't want to see you get hurt,"

christian scoffed, "when are you ever here to see me hurt? when we first got here, i got beat up, and where were you? you were at work!" he said to his father angrily, "you do not raise your voice at me, christian matthew," derek said to his son, "okay,"

derek sighed, "let's make a deal," christian furrowed his eyebrows, "if you win the karate tournament, then i'll let you keep doing karate and we won't move around anymore," christian looked at his father, "you're serious?"

derek looked at his son, "i'm very serious," christian shook his father's outstretched hand with a smile, "i am going to prove you wrong dad," derek half smiled, "let's see if you do, oh and don't tell your mother about this, okay?" christian nods his head at his father, "yes, sir,"

derek walked out of his son's bedroom where christian lifted up the dummy from his laptop continuing to punch at the dummy when derek comes back into his room, "dinner's ready, go and set up the table,"

christian nods his head, "yes, sir," he passed his father coming downstairs with his knuckles all red from how hard he was punching.

christina smiles seeing christian setting the dinner table up for them, "where's izzy?" isabella comes running into the room smiling, "i'm here ya," christian smiles picking up isabella into his arms spinning them both around in circles, "okay, no more, you're gonna get yourselves both dizzy,"