Chapter 70: Wedding Reception

Everyone is back at the house and waiting for the newlyweds to arrive.

Dominic and Aurora arrived and everyone cheers as the couple goes to their table.

Dominic pulls out a chair for Aurora and Aurora sits down in the chair. Dominic scoots Aurora in and he sits down in his chair.

Waiters and waitresses come out with food and gives everyone food to eat for dinner.

Once everyone is done eating their dinner, it was time for toasts.

Ryan goes first and he says "You know, Dominic and I have been friends for years, meaning for a long time, and I'm glad. We've been friends since we were kids and now we are grown men and we are still friends. Aurora, you are the best thing that has ever happened to him. To Dominic and Aurora."

Next is Allison and she says "I'm so happy that Dominic found someone that he loves so much and I'm so thrilled that I can call you my sister, Aurora. Even though that we never grew up together as friends, but we did get to know each other as sisters. To Dominic and Aurora."

Frank comes up and he says "So, what can I say about Dominic? He's very stubborn, has a bad temper, and some times doesn't listen, but he can be caring, generous, and selfless at times. Aurora, you are so sweet, so kind, and so loving and I'm glad that you're my daughter-in-law. To Dominic and Aurora."

Grace is up and she says "Honestly, I've never thought Dominic would ever get married, even when I begged him to try to find a woman to marry and settle down with her. And finally, my prayers have been answered when Aurora came into the picture. I am so thankful that Aurora came into Dominic's life. To Dominic and Aurora."

A few more people go up and make a toast and it was Alexander's turn.

Alexander says "I was worried that Dominic will be a grumpy man for his whole life, but now he's not because of Aurora. Thank you Aurora. To Dominic and Aurora."

Emily walks up and she says "You both are so perfect for each other that you both make each other happy and that what makes you to love one another. To Dominic and Aurora."

After a few more people go up and make a toast, Dominic goes up.

Dominic says "I want to thank you all for coming here today, I really appreciate it. When I saw Aurora walked down that aisle, she looked so beautiful and she still does. As she was walking down the aisle, I was thinking on how lucky I am that I am marry this beautiful human being and I don't deserve her because she is too innocent and too pure to be with any man. But she picked me to be with her and I'm so happy that she did. I love you so much hon."

Aurora goes up and she says "I've never thought this day would come, but it has. I've never felt so loved by so many people and call them family. I'm so thankful and grateful for everyone being part of my life. I can't wait for the next chapter for Dominic and I. Dominic, I love you with all my heart."