Chapter 116: Plan Of Attack

It's May 30th and Dominic is having a meeting with all the men that he know.

Dominic says "My intel told me that Ivan is almost done preparing for war. So, this is a perfect opportunity to ambush the Russian Mafia."

Blake says "And what about the girls?"

Dominic says "Don't worry. The girls are going to be staying at one of my cabins until we are done dealing with the Russian Mafia. So, let's go over a plan."

About Two Hours Later

Dominic says "So, do we all know the plan?"

All of them say "Yes."

Dominic says "Okay. Meeting dismissed."

In Dominic's and Aurora's room, Aurora is packing some of her clothes.

Aurora is in the closet and she grabs some of her clothes. Aurora walks out of the closet and she walks over to her suitcase, that's on the bed.

As Aurora puts her clothes in her suitcase, she feels water trickle down her legs and she realizes that her water broke.

Aurora says "No, no, no, no, no, no. This can't happen now."

Aurora can hear Dominic's footsteps and she pulls up the covers and she gets in the bed and she pulls the covers over her legs.

Dominic walks into the room and he says "Aurora, what are you doing?"

Aurora says "I'm taking a break."

Dominic says "Okay. But don't take too long. We need to get you and the others to my cabin, so that you guys are safe."

Aurora feels pain as she says "Okay."

Dominic sees that Aurora is in pain and he says "Love, are you okay?"

Aurora says "Yeah. I'm fine."

Dominic walk over to Aurora and he sees a spot on the carpet.

Dominic pulls the covers off of Aurora as Aurora says "No, no, no, no."

Dominic sees that Aurora has broken her water.