FOUR

Chapter Four: "Cobra Kai Never Dies"
Season 1, Episode 4

Chapter Four: "Cobra Kai Never Dies" Season 1, Episode 4

____

christian came home avoiding his mother coming straight upstairs into his bedroom heading his mother call out his name to come downstairs, but christian ignored her closing his bedroom.

dropping his keys onto his desk table, he thought going around moon's house and watching a movie with her would calm him down from what happened, expect it made him mad so he left moon's house in a rush.

taking off his halloween costume jersey seeing purple bruises now covering his ribcage and stomach from what happened at the school coming towards his dummy punching it repeatedly in the face and kicking the dummy in the stomach and face continuously.

until his hands are bloody and red he doesn't stop, he continued going ignoring the pain in his ribcage, when his mother opens his bedroom door about to argue with him seeing his stomach purple, "christian, who did that to you?"

christina questioned her son coming towards him, "did you have a fight at school again?" christian shook his head, "i wasn't fighting it was more like them fighting me, mama," christina frowned looking at her son's face, "oh my, baby,"

she holds his hands seeing his hands red and all bloody, looking to the dummy seeing her son's blood on the dummy, "come on, let's lay you down," christian groaned at the pain with his mother looking at his bruises, "i thought this school was good, but i guess we are going to have to transfer you somewhere else,"

christian shook his head, "no mama, they'd do the same thing they are doing to me now there," he stated, "and i have friends at this school," he thought about moon, "and someone who i'm starting to like,"

christina furrowed her eyebrows, "who's the girl?" christian half smiled, "her name's moon, mom, she's sweet and funny," she moved her son's face from his face, "stay here, let me go and get bandages for your hands,"

____

christian turns the corner seeing people making fun of aisha, snorting at her as she walks past, christian rolled his eyes coming towards aisha half smiling, "hey," aisha turns to him, "how are you feeling?"

aisha looked at him, "i've gone viral, how do you think i am?" people come past where christian and aisha where as christian glared at them making them walk away, she closed her locker when sam comes towards christian.

"hey,"

christian looked at sam, "sam, hey," she half smiled at him, "how are you? moon said you had some bruises on your ribs," christian sighed, "of course she did," he looked down at her, "why don't you tell your boyfriend to stay away from me then we'll be alright, okay?"

he walked away from sam regretting how mean he was to her, clutching his bag strap in his hand looking down to his phone seeing the message miguel sent him about sensei closing the dojo, "hey,"