Cleaning the House Fourth Part

One more beautiful morning saw its beginning in the city of Canterlot, the Capital of Equestria, while all the ponies woke up from their lethargy and prepared to start their work, there was a unicorn that had not moved from its place, had not even slept Since he stood in his place from the day before, for a time he had company during the night, who like him looked at the statue in silence for a while before re-entering the castle.

The Pony sitting in front of the new 'statue', was none other than Starswirl the Bearded, the mentor of the diarchy, he had not moved from his place since he was meditating, organizing his thoughts after the battle of the previous day, without putting attention to time at all.

I can't understand it, why did you attack Canterlot? Why did you ally yourself with those villains? Why? After you contacted me I felt very happy, I had a daughter! Now I am very sad, my daughter will be locked in stone for a long time, why did you do it chrysalis?

"Starswirl?"

The thoughts of the unicorn were interrupted by the voice of Twilight, when the old unicorn turned around, the princess of friendship was not alone, the rest of the elements, Spike, Turing, Starlight, and the diarchs were with her.

"Are you okay? Wait, don't tell me you haven't moved from here since yesterday?!"

"It's to be expected, isn't it? After all, I said that I would stand guard to make sure there were no surprises." -the unicorn answered with a tired tone- "but tell me, what brings you all? Has something happened?" -He finished leaving aside his sadness and fatigue, his face was serious and with a steely look-

"Nothing bad has happened, we are just preparing to carry out a troop movement." -Luna replied as she looked with some apprehension in her eyes at her former mentor-

"Movement of troops? Do you suspect there will be a second attack?" -asked Starswirl-

"No, it's not about that, it has more to do with another matter that we have not discussed yet," -answered the monarch of the sun- "in fact, it has to do with your mirror portal and the world it leads to, many things have happened since we last talked about it. "

"So, am I to understand that something has happened that urges the movement of troops? Hmm... even though crossing the portal will make them useless in the first place? I suppose you haven't forgotten that the portal changes anyone who does go through to agree with the environment you get to or is it?"

"No, we have not forgotten, as I told you, many things have happened and new information has been revealed, unfortunately at this moment there is no time to tell you the whole story, but we will gladly do it later; what we will do at this time is send a detachment to protect the temporary Equestrian embassy on the other side of the mirror."

While the alabaster alicorn spoke, in the background you could see and hear the organization of a company that had finished organizing and coming to attention at that moment.

"Regarding the transformation, there will be no need to worry, we will not use the mirror to get to the other side, in what seems to be an altruistic gesture in pursuit of fairness for both nations, the Sorcerer King has offered to open a portal more stable with his magic to mobilize the troops, and allow us to secure the area ourselves; as Twilight told me about her previous trip, the sorcerer kingdom has already established its separate embassy."