The After Party Third Part

The M6s were minding their own business, Twilight listened to Turing as she gave her damage report, and commented on her latest sensations, Fluttershy checked Applejack and Rainbow, while Rarity and Pinkie were busy rearranging everything that had not received any damage in the battle, but they all wore a calm expression; They were relatively happy, everything had been solved and the Sorcerer King assured that it would be impossible for Sombra to return once more; the only ones with a serious and immutable expression were the diarchs, which did not go unnoticed by Starswirl.

"King Gown, on behalf of Equestria, I humbly appreciate the assistance provided at this time of uncertainty." -Said the monarch of the sun while bowing slightly- "and I apologize if I seem impolite, but I do not have the pleasure of meeting your companion, with us is Starswirl, one of the pillars of Equestria, recently rescued from limbo by the Princess Twilight."

Said the alabaster alicorn as she indicated with one of her hooves the unicorn next to her and he bowed slightly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness."

"The pleasure is mine, this is Demiurge," -said the Overlord pointing with one of his hands to the demon who immediately bowed- "one of my most trusted subordinates, as for my help, it was not a big deal, the one who truly did all the work was Princess Twilight, she just needed a little reminder of what she was capable of."

Hearing this, the monarch of the sun raised an eyebrow and was about to request more information about it, but was interrupted by the youngest of the princesses.

"Hehehe, yes well, see princess, when King Sombra destroyed the elements and the tree of harmony, I felt that something had broken inside me," -said the lavender alicorn as she approached after finishing with Turing, while the rest of the mares came up behind as she spoke- "so I thought that the magic of the elements was lost forever."

"I understand you perfectly when it happened, I felt as if a part of me had died suddenly." -added the unicorn-

"That's right, but when the Sorcerer King arrived and subdued Sombra, he reminded me that the elements did not contain what they represented, then I remembered that previously we used the power of harmony, even without having the elements, which means that we are also a representation of the elements!"

"As for that, later we have to meet to figure out how to replace the destroyed tree." -contributed the monarch of the sun-

"That will not be a problem, later I will be in charge of summoning the rest of the pillars, we created it, I am sure we can recreate it." -Said the unicorn with confidence and a slight smile on his face-

"Fufufu, but what arrogance."

Demiurge's silky and calm voice interrupted the Equestrian's conversation, causing reactions of surprise and annoyance.

"Exactly what do you mean by that, Mister Demiurge." -said Luna narrowing her eyes as she looked at the demon.

"I apologize, I have spoken out of turn." -Answer this with a tone and a smile that clearly expressed that I was not sorry in the least-

*Shigh* "Demiurge" -the Sorcerer King admonished his subordinate with a serious tone-

"Yes, I apologize." -said the demon again bowing, and this time he seemed sincere-