FIVE

Chapter Five: "CounterBalance"
Season 1, Episode 5

Chapter Five: "CounterBalance" Season 1, Episode 5

_____

christian woke up to his alarm, stretching his arms out heading his bones clicking, making him sigh standing up coming towards his bathroom brushing his teeth and washing his face coming back into his bedroom getting shorts and top out for his mile run first doing some push ups and pull-ups.

in the cobra kai dojo sensei works both christian and miguel together, as they both have vests on as baseballs come flying to them for them to block with their arms, where christian them goes one on one with sensei where he blocked sensei's punch about to punch when sensei flips christian with his hand, "watch your arms,"

christian groaned, "protect your face, get your arms up," miguel watched from the sideline until it was his turn as christian drank water from his water bottle.

where it's been two weeks of hard training with sensei, and everything that christian was bad, he was slowly starting to get better same with miguel who could now do push-ups on his knuckles.

christian and sensei were now fighting with christian having a few good shots to his sensei with johnny having the same when christian punched sensei in the stomach before sweeping his legs making him fall backwards when johnny pressed a button for a baseball to hit christian in the head.

"what the hell? that— that wasn't fair,"

johnny chuckles, "you want a fair fight? dream on chris, you can't always think your enemies won't always play by the rules," christian held his head, "what if they baseball was your enemy's friend coming at you from behind? you have to be prepared for everything,"

johnny then looked to miguel, "your turn," the dojo door opens when a group of women come into the cobra kai dojo, "hello," christian furrowed his eyebrows, "aw, shit,"

"it's 5:00, twilight is upon us," christian looked at his sensei, "oh, right, right," miguel and christian were confused, "what's going on?" johnny looked at them, "i had to sublet the dojo for a few hours, just til we get more students,"

the women looked at them, "we need to change the energy in here," they put posters on the wall, "oh, god, what's happening?"

____

christian punched the pads sensei had on his hands, "what's the second rule of the way to the fist?" johnny points to the wall, "strike hard," christian spins kicking the pad his sensei had, "that's right,"

christian contained punching the pads, "there's only reason to hit someone," christian stopped, "to inflict pain," christian breathes heavily, "striking hard is about giving your all,"

the karate dojo door opens as him, christian and miguel all turn, "oh, what the hell? no yoga until five," aisha looked at them, "no matter how bad you need it,"