SIX

Chapter Six: "Quiver"
Season 1, Episode 6

Chapter Six: "Quiver" Season 1, Episode 6

_____

christian punched aisha's hands as miguel punched the punching bag in their gi's as the new coming students were all chatting in the dojo, not seeing their sensei come from his office, christian carried on punching aisha's hands, "quiet!"

everyone immediately shuts up with the official cobra kai members stopping their movements listening to their sensei, "face front," they all face front, as johnny looked around at them.

"nice shirt,"

demetri smiles, "thanks," christian rolled his eyes, "i'm joking, it's sucks," johnny comes towards the people in the back, "word of advice, if you got shit for teeth, don't smile," christian snickered at his sensei's comment, "god, makes me feel like a virgin, just looking at you,"

the boy looks down as christian faced front, "when i look around this dojo, i don't see cobra kai material, i see losers, i see nerds," christian had his hands behind his back, "i see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out," the guy looks down, "but my short time as a sensei, i've also seen some miracles,"

he said looking to his students, "so, maybe there's some hope for you yet," christian smiled at his sensei, "but first, i need to see where you're at, so everybody, fall in!"

"that means line up,"

his students stayed standing still as everyone starts to line up behind them, "no, not..not like up in a line, lines!" christian looked behind him, "you mean like rows?"

demetri questioned, "ugh," sensei puts his hands to his face where christian kept his laughter in, keeping a smile on his face.

____

sam and layla sat at sam's swimming pool going through christian's and miguel's facebook page seeing the two boys post about their family's birthdays when sam gets tagged on a picture making layla look to her friend, "sam, don't open it,"

sam doesn't listen to her friend as she sees the picture of a girl with loads of sausages in her mouth when mister larusso comes out, "hey, what's going on? you girls going for a swim?"

sam and layla both closed their laptops, "you gonna invite the girls over?" layla shook her head, "no," sam looked at her father, "not today,"

daniel looked at his daughter, "great, you wanna spar with your old man?" he turns to layla, "you're more than welcome to join," sam furrowed her eyebrows, "karate?"

"you don't have to say it like it's the flu," layla chuckles, "come on dad, that was, like, eight years ago,"

daniel looked at sam, "well eight years isn't that long," layla looked at mister larusso, "eight years ago, i was eight," layla clears her throat, "i'm gonna go," sam shook her head, "don't go, we'll do this another time dad,"