FanGirl Heaven!!!

I picked up his phone, “Hello.”

“Hi is Connor there?” said a male voice.

“Yes but he is busy. This is his sister Catalina do you need something?”

“Oh Catalina, It’s Kian Lawley. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat tonight.”

“Yeah I already told Connor that it was a great idea. So what time did you wanna meet up?”

 “I was thinking we just meet at the House so you can get ready if you want and then we can just skateboard to Taco Bell or something? Is that okay with you?”

“Yeah but I am going to have barrow a board”

“Yeah that’s okay you can use one of mine”

“Thanks we will see you later”

“Yup bye “

I hung up and went on Connors Twitter and tweeted this

     “It’s going to be the best summer ever @Kit_CatFranta@O2LBoys”

I set his phone down and picked up my own phone and logged into my twitter. I noticed I had 20 more followers.  We pulled into Connor’s driveway and he quickly grabbed his phone and noticed he had some notifications. He looked over at me as we went to grab my bags from the trunk he said

“Guess I need to change my password” He smirked.

“Guess so Conny” I say then stick out my tongue.

“Don’t call me that”

“Fine” I said with a chuckle. We walk into the house and Connor gives me a tour of the house.  Connor lives with Ricky, JC, and Kian. Connor told me that the he and the guys are letting me stay in their filming room. Connor brought me to the filming room which is now my room. The room had a green screen on one wall. One wall had a desk. The room had great natural lighting but it also had some filming lights in the corner. The closet was a great size. I put my bags on the twin bed. I shared a bathroom with Connor.

“Oh hey I got to go pick up Sam and Trevor for dinner so you get unpacked and ready. I will be back in like 20 minutes and the other guys will be here in like 5 minutes.” said Connor.

“Okay I will get ready.” I said. Conner nodded and left. I started to unpack and had everything put away when I heard people coming in the house. I picked out some skinny jeans that are blue and ripped. I chose a Danisnotonfire t-shirt. I added some band bracelets such as BvB, Memphis May Fire, Panic at the Disco, and Falling in Reverse. I left my hair down. I considered curling but my hair never stays curled unless I put curlers in my hair when it is wet. I didn’t bother with much makeup. I am really pale so I don’t really do dark or many colors for my makeup. I put on some cover-up and mascara.

I went downstairs to introduce myself to the guys. I first saw Ricky coming up the stairs.

“Hi I am Cat.”

“Hey Girl it is cool you are here.”

“Thanks. I am glad to be here. It beats being home alone all summer.”

“Yeaasss. Well hey the other guys are downstairs and I got to get ready.”

“Okay. I will see you later.” Ricky went to his room and I went to the living room and saw the guys.