𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢

Jaycee attacked by sasaeng in her home 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 11,2022

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 11,2022

Over the weekend a man was arrested and charged with assault, home invasion, and stalking with kpop idol Jaycee. He had been following her around for a year he admitted to officers when he was arrested. He followed her during a family vacation to Hawaii and followed her to local restaurants.

Only this time he meant harm after seeing her with a group of guy friends just three days before the home invasion. Police say he showed up to her home with a knife and rope only to leave it outside her door when he kicked it in.

Jaycee was hiding in her closet when he found her and dragged her out. It was shown that she called for police just ten minutes before he entered her home. Jaycee called for her brother and father who arrived the same time the police did to save his daughter.

"I thought he was going to kill her so I called the police"a neighbor who called the police as well stated"I was scared for her"the neighbor added

"I didn't know what was going on I just wanted her to shut up so I called"another neighbor said"now that I know what really happened I feel bad for her"

Jaycee has yet to make a statement about the events her father had asked all fans to respect her when she is seen in public.

User: that must've been so scary

User: he must've been obsessed with her, he almost killed her

User: did he think Jaycee was his girlfriend??

User: she must've been so scared Omg 😱

User: please remember that this was traumatic for her and she doesn't need to speak on this situation.......

User: idols aren't your property you shouldn't become jealous because they're hanging out with people, they aren't your significant other. just performers