𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Incoming Call

Wooyoung 🤍🥹
Answer or Decline

"Hey there your are"wooyoung smiled into the camera"you were serious about turning your phone off"

"you were serious about turning your phone off"

"I'm sorry, I meant to turn it back on but I was having so much fun"Wooyoung nodded"I'm in Los Angeles right now"

"who's with you"

"Cl, Ian, Dabin, my dad if you weren't touring you'd be here as well"Wooyoung chuckled nodding he knew he would be in the seat next to her on the plane if he wasn't touring"are you okay I herd about your back"

"I'm bummed I will be missing a show but I'm sure atiny will understand"

"Want me to come see you"

"As tempting as it sounds you should hang out with your father you work a lot"Jaycee nodded"has everything calmed down on your end"

"No not exactly the company fired three of my team members due to the leaked messages and the person who invaded my privacy at the grave has not been found"she huffed"but some atiny have been sending me sweet messages"

"What about the others"

"They told me I will ruin your life and I should kill myself"Wooyoung frowned"I miss the way everything used to be"

"What was it like before"Jaycee smiled to herself remembering her childhood

"Before the idol life I was just a random girl having so much fun in life running around with friends after school, but when I became an idol and all these things started happening I began regretting everything the training, all the hard work I put into this"Wooyoung nodded understanding the life they both had was very stressful and tiresome"the toxic people who have opinions on everything I do and say I hate it"

"would you give it all up for a normal life"

"I'd exchange this lifestyle for my mom back"she stated without hesitation"you'd still be with me I hope"

"Well duh"Jaycee laughed"my parents asked about you they want you meet you"

"that just made me nervous"Jaycee huffed"but you met my dad so it's only right I meet yours of course"

"do you know how happy that makes me"Wooyoung beamed with excitement"my girlfriend and family are going to meet"

"do you know how nervous this makes me I'm gonna meet your family"Jaycee laughed nervously"I have butterflies right now"

"You'll be fine they'll love you my moms a fan of you anyways"

"Well that makes everything better"she spoke sarcastically"that makes me more nervous woo thanks"

"Of course, I love you"

"I love you too woo"