Mickey Mouse- request

This story is a request of A-Pastel-Unicorn

Hi I'm Y/N, I'm 13 years old as of yesterday! I'm finally of my way home from school after a super long week! When I hear what sounds like a voice coming for in an alleyway

Hi I'm Y/N, I'm 13 years old as of yesterday! I'm finally of my way home from school after a super long week! When I hear what sounds like a voice coming for in an alleyway. Even though I know that I shouldn't put myself in the kind of situation I still choose to go investigate.

As I enter the alleyway and peer around I see a tiny hunched over figure that's around the size of a cat, choosing to get closer to see what it is in the shadowed alley when it moves as looks around at me.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I jump back screaming as I realise that is some sort of giant mouse thing. Little thing to know about me is that my biggest fear are mouses after one bit me when I was little.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Oh my god! It's screaming back at me! It's screaming like a human would! No! No! No! This can't be real!

"What are you?!!!" I borderline scream at the thing that's now looking at me as if I'm the crazy creature that shouldn't exist.

"I'm Mickey Mouse! And who might you be?" Oh crap it talks!

"You can talk?" Is all a say a the shock of seeing a mouse! The size of a cat! TALK! I'm hallucinating! That's it! That makes total sense!

"Yes I can! Is there something wrong you seem scared? And we surely don't want that now do we?!" At least he's polite? He continues talking before I even get the chance to answer his previous questions.
" could you also explain where I am? The last thing I know is that I was walking back to my clubhouse and now I'm here!"

"I don't know how your here or how to help you so I'm just gonna go and stay away from you you scary overly large mouse thing." I only want to get away from the talking mouse at this point.

"Please wait! Let me come with you until I can find my way back to my clubhouse!" Honesty I have no idea what to do. But as I've been told I can't ever say no.
"Fine but I have conditions on you coming with me. 1:you don't touch me
And 2: don't let anyone know that you exist people would do anything to get there hands on a talking mouse." Let's hope I don't regret this!

And I still haven't regretted it to this day and it's been years! Mickey helped me get over my fear of mice and now him and I are best friends and I don't think anything could change that! I know that Mickey would never leave me and he's always the best at giving advice!

I hope you enjoyed it!