Red Roses,Blue Eyes,Black Blood.

Chapter One:

 The day started off the way it did everyday, I woke up to the sound of my beeping alarm clock and my 3 year old sister running the house singing Justin Bieber's latest song " Baby ". The lyrics were permantly jammed into my brain. I got up and ran to my closet knowing I would be late if I didnt move faster.I got dressed and ran out of my room down the stairs to the kitchen grabbing a granola bar for the ride to school.I grabbed my backpack and coat and headed out into the pouring rain.It was just one of those ugly dreary rainy days in Clarksburg,West Virginia.

I slammed shut the door of my new Ford Mustang listening to Kesha's song " Blow ". I pulled out the driveway speeding up to 30 mph driving down my street onto I-79 which was the fastest way to my school which was 20 minutes away. The drive was a fast one when I reved up to 70 mph.I took Exit 9 and was at my school with 10 minutes to spare.I parked next to the fence which was the only space left.I walked into school,confident as could be,beginning my first day of 10th grade at Clarksburg High. I loved the school I met my best friend here and I had so many memories last year! " Hey there." I heard a high-pitched voice say. I turned around to see my best friend Nichole wearing a new dress and some black ballet flats. " Hey I missed you so much chick! " I said hugging her tightly.We walked to class together when we discovered we had 1st period together.

We took our seats and class began with our Language Arts teacher Ms.Redd walking into class in a small black dress and black high heels. " Lets begin by turning our books to Page 17 " she said as everyone pulled out the textbooks and flipped through the pages to find Page 17. " Now lets take out our notebooks and write down..." she said when she was interuppted by a young boy walking into class in a black polo shirt,black jeans,and black Vans.The girls starred in disbelief as he handed Ms.Redd his schedule.He then took a seat in the desk next to me. " Hi " I said to amazed to say anything. All the girls knew he was gonna be the first boy this year to be taken by Erica Tales.

She was the most popular girl in the school, if they was a cute guy at the school she had dated them and if they was a boy with good hair and eyes she dated them twice.We turned back to Ms.Redd as she introduced the boy to the class. " This is Thomas everyone...he will be with us for the rest of the school year lets welcome him ." she said as all of the girls began to clap and the boys gave Thomas a look that meant he was dead.I looked at him....there was something about him that caught my attention but what was it? I wasnt sure yet but I was gonna find out............