Red Roses, Blue Eyes, Black Blood.

Chapter Four:

I woke up in a hospital room with beige colored walls covered in paintings of turtles and birds. " Where am I ? " I asked a nurse standing near my bed working on a machine. " Sweetheart, your in the hospital. That girl hit your head so hard you got a concussion in the back of your neck. Everything is gonna be ok though. " she said holding my hand and rubbing my head. A young man ran into the room with tears running down his face. " Is she alright?! " he asked running to me and holding my hand. It was Thomas.

" She is gonna be just fine she should be out of here by tommorow but she is gonna have to stay home for a week or two. " she said handing him a list of instructions on a piece of paper. " Thank you Nurse. " he said as she left the room with a clipboard in her hand. " You remember me? " he asked smiling at me. " Yeah you're Thomas." I said as he became happy. " Well im gonna go get something to eat. Want anything?" he said handing me a menu. " Um no thanks" I said handing the menu back.

" Ok, dont be trying to get out the bed. Ill be back in a minute. " he said hugging me. " Ok. " I said turning on the television to my favorite show Princess Toddlers. It was amazing how these 1 year old and 2 year old toddlers were wearing designer labels and they even had makeup on! Right now the little girl Alyssa was having a tantrum cause her mom wouldnt give her mascara. Thats when Thomas walked back in with a Chicken Salad for himself and a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup for me and a bottle of Orange Juice.

" Sorry.Its all they had that you liked. " he said handing me the bowl and putting the table in front of my bed. I took a spoonful and blew on it before I ate it. It was really hot. " So um what happened between you and Erica? " he asked me eating his chicken. " Um I guess she had got mad because I asked her to get out of my chair." I said wondering why she would fight about such a stupid thing.

" Wow, that is so STUPID. " he said with a laugh. " Oh and she said something about you....being....my boyfriend...." I said quietly wondering how he would respond. " Well I mean....um.....that actually reminds me....I was wondering if you wanted to be my....um.....GIRLFRIEND. " he said quietly. That word brought so much joy to my face. I wanted to be his....GIRLFRIEND. I had been waiting for this ever since I met him. " I would love to be your GIRLFRIEND! " I said with such excitement. " Great! " he said running over kissing me on the forehead. I loved this feeling. It felt like one of my dreams had just come true.And thats exactly what had happened! He was a dream of mine that had just came true. I kissed him back as he sat next to me and we ate the rest of our food hoping to get back home soon.