Red Roses, Blue Eyes, Black Blood.

Chapter Three:

Third period was a total disaster, I ended up having third period with the schools popular girl Erica and her boyfriend for the week Eric Coleman.Who knows what could happen. The teacher told us to turn to Page 10 in our Ready for Math textbooks. My page was ripped out so I had to ask the teacher for another. " Sorry sweetheart we dont have any extras why dont you go to Ms Brown's class and get another." said my math teacher Mr Dales said.

 I walked out of the class and ran into Thomas. " Im so sorry " I said. " Haha no its fine I mean it was my fault for walking right in front of a door " he said smiling at me. " Haha, so why you still in the halls?" I asked him. " Got lost in the hallway um do you know where Ms Niles is? " he asked as I pointed straight down the hallway at a small classroom. " Thanks " he said smiling that smile again.

What could I say.He was the nicest person I ever met? Yeah. He didnt like Erica? Awkwardly,no. Was he the perfect boyfriend? INFINITY YES! But one more question....Was he single? Nobody knew. I walked to Ms Browns and grabbed another textbook. I went back to my class to discover Erica sitting in my seat.

 I walked to my seat, " Um Erica your sitting in my seat...can you please move? " I asked in the nicest way possible. " No." she said ignoring me completly. " Please? " I asked with a sweet smile. " WHAT IF I DONT??? " she said beginning to yell at me and standing up out of the seat. " WILL YOU GO AND TELL YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND OR WILL YOU BE A REAL WOMEN AND TAKE A FIGHT? " she said pushing me against a wall.

Her brown curls bounced as she began to turn around and look at everyone watching her every move. " WHY DOES IT MATTER? OH RIGHT THATS CUZ YOU WANT ALL THE ATTENTION. " I said pulling her hair down as she fell. She wasnt gonna win this. She wasnt gonna get all the attention.One more time.

She pulled me down by my foot and started punching me.I pulled her down and protected my face as she hit me even harder. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was the furious look in her light blue eyes.She won. Once again. I was given another strike and I was out.