Red Roses,Blue Eyes,Black Blood.

Chapter Two:

The bell rang for 2nd period and I walked with the new boy introducing myself as he did the same.We began talking about ourselves when Erica showed up in her normal flirtatious mood as she introduced herself.She shook his hand and ran to her class as me and Thomas turned into the next hallway and into our Sign Language classroom.

" Whats up with that girl....." he said to my suprise. Wow. He didnt like Erica....that was strange....every boy at this school liked Erica.He took the desk next to me and put down his Jansport backpack.

 " So where you from? " I asked wondering if I had seen him before. " Im from San Diego, California " he said showing his California keychain. " Wow that is pretty far away from here... " I said with a suprised look on my face. " Yeah my dad is in the Military he got stationed here for a year " he said.

I looked down at the floor as the bell rang and the teacher came into the classroom. " Hello my name is Ms Baer im your Sign Language teacher. " she said writing her name on the board.

Just then my phone rang and everyone turned and looked at me. " Um..... " I said to embaressed to say anything else. Just then Thomas stood up and began to talk. " Sorry my phone rang I thought I turned it off.."  he said as he showed his phone. " Well dont let it happen again . " said Ms Baer.

Wow...he was so nice....he took responsibility for something that I did....wow. I cant believe it. I went through that whole class period thinking about him until the 3rd period bell rang. I grabbed my backpack and walked out with Thomas.

 " Hey...um...thanks for what happened earlier...." I said holding out my hand. " No problem " he said walking down the hall and turning down another hall.

I think I just met the boy of my dreams....he was so nice and sweet.....I couldnt help but fall in love with him.He was everything I ever dreamed of and I needed for him to be mine. <3