A 'Lovely' Walk (VII)

He laughed."I won't kidnap you chill" He said laughing. You look at him pouting.

"Now, may I have your hand, and take you for a walk, Hermosa~?" He said reaching out his hand smirking. 'eto nanaman bakit nahihirapan akong huminga? ang bata ko pa para mamatay. (This again, Why am I having a hard time to breath? Im still young to die.)' You thought. 

You looked at him, and then back to his hand. sighing, you took his hand. Minutes of walking you guys were still holding hands. Until you're little brother paolo saw you guys, he ran up to the both of you grinning. "Are you guys like dating? have you guys done the deed yet?!" He said. 'Ugh, this b*tch' you thought. 

When your little brother asked both of you that, it gained people's attention. 'ugh great, attention' you groaned in your thought. 'what if... I joke around? yeahhhh you thought. "We're not dating, but, we did do it, oh he was amazing!" you joked earning gasps from people including your little brother. You glanced at Camilo who was looking at you blushing with wide eyes. "HAHAHA, I'M JUST KIDDING NO WAY! You said laughing.

Silence. "WAIT NO I WAS ACTUALLY REALLY JOKING!" You said panicking. "Ok~," Your little brother said leaving, and everyone went back to their own business. 

You sighed and left, but before you could leave, Camilo grabbed your hand, causing you to face him. He then leaned in and whispered in your ear "Why did you say that? You know if you say anything like that ever again, I won't hesitate to touch you~" He said, which cause shivers. "EEK" You yelled panicking, you then ran away and you heard him yell "Don't forget about dinner, darling!". He yelled. 'Hermosa, Dear, now Darling? What's next?!' You thought blushing.