2. FIRST LEARN STAND

Luna's POV

I woke up in a bad mood, my mom and I got into an argument last night. She kept complaining saying i'm never home.

I answered back saying I used to always be home but she decided work was more important. She proceeded to call me names and criticize me.

So I left the house without saying a word. I made my way to Lia's house. I would've gone to Anthony's but I felt like needed to talk to a girl rather than a guy.

Lia and her mom took me in, we all had a really nice conversation and they helped me calm down about the situation.

Today when I woke up, I received a message from my mom, "No te molestes en regresar a la casa, Luna, no te quiero aquí."

[Don't bother coming home, Luna, I don't want you here.]

Greeaaaattt. I also forgot to get my bag before I left so I don't have my supplies NOR any clothes.

"Good morning, Moony." Lia's sweet voice spoke. Lia called me Moony because in kinder she found out that my name means 'Moon' in english, she just added the 'y' to be cute.

"Good morning, Lia." I turned and smiled at her, I insisted on sleeping on the floor, and she despised me for it.

"Time to get ready, ladies!!" Lia's mom yelled from downstairs. Lia got up and signaled for me to follow her.

"I know you're taller than me, BUT we can ask my mom for a pair of pants and you can use any shirt!"

"Thanks, Lia. That's really thoughtful of you. For the record, i'm not that tall..." I waited in her room as she went and got pants from her mom.

"This is the smallest pair she has, and here's just a plain grey shirt, hopefully they fit!" She handed me the clothes and went into her bathroom.

I put on khaki pants and the grey top. I put on the same converse I had on last night.

Lia and I finished getting ready and got dropped off at school

Lia and I finished getting ready and got dropped off at school. Lia left my by my locker, she had to go to this meeting thing.

I simply stood by it since I had no books or anything to put in it. I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. I scrolled with no rush, I simply just wanted to pass time.

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice say, I looked up and saw a boy, he looked my age, but i'd never seen him before.

"Hi?" He smiled, "I was wondering if you knew where classroom 213 is?" I nodded, "That's my first period too, you're knew right?"

"Yeah I'm Kenny, Kenny Payne!" "Hi Kenny, I'm Luna, want to walk to first period together?"

"Yes please."

♥︎

"Okay, that's the boys locker room, put your things in you locker, i'll wait for you out here so we can head to pe together!"