6. STREAMING (filler + update)

Luna's POV:

Lia and I talked things out and we're on good terms. She came out to me as Pansexual and I assured her that I had nothing against it.

I even told her I was bi! Anthony and I still haven't talked since that day we almost kissed. We've interacted with each other on Instagram but we haven't texted or anything.

Teo has been super helpful and he's been hanging out with me. He's also been trying to convince me to go see Anthony but I continue to over think it.

"Luna, I don't understand you. You like him, you almost kissed each other, you sleep with each other, you go out on mini dates, and his family loves you, but you still don't think he likes you?"

I gave Teo an annoyed face expression. He lifted his hands in defense. "Fine i'll be quiet. Anyways, get ready I'm gonna stream on Twitch in a couple minutes."

"Why the fuck would I get ready? I already look hot!" I exclaimed pointing down at my outfit. I was wearing a pair of black shorts and Two's sweatshirt because I spilled my soup on it earlier that day.

"Right..I meant for you to actually sit up and not freak out once I start talking and people start following you on Insta and shit." Oh.

I scoffed and sat up. I rolled in a chair and sat cross cross apple sauce and placed a Stitch, from Lilo & Stitch, pillow on my lap.

Soon after, Teo went on his PC and started setting up. I went on my phone and took a picture of him and posted it on my story.

"Okay..and...we're live!" He shouted. Jesus. "No one's on." I said then turned to him. "For fucks sake I just started.." He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, Princess.." I sighed. Slowly more and more people started joining. I looked at the chat and it was FILLED with questions about me.

"Who is that?" "Does Teo have a girlfriend?" "Teo are you cheating on me?" "Is that the blonde he posted the other day?" "Why is she wearing his sweatshirt?" "She looks bummy"

"I am bummy, @ILoveTeo12!" Teo laughed at the comments. "Guys, this is Luna one of my good friends! Nothing more!" Teo explained.

"Yeah, i'm too cool for Teo!" Teo looked at me with a 🤨 face. "Y'all she's lying this bitch had a crush on me." I gasped so loudly and covered my face with the pillow. "Guys Teo said he was down bad on one of my IG posts."

"That was before I actually met you, asshole." "You fucking asswipe. I'm not that bad!" I crossed my arms and turned my spinny chair. Teo blinked and turned back to the chat.

"Um 'Teo do the heart thing again' you guys really like this thing oh my god." He put his fingers up making it look like he would be making a heart.

He ended up just putting both middle fingers up, "Fuck you and your finger hearts!" "TEO!" I smacked him in the arm.

"I know you guys don't like me but i'll make a finger heart for you." I put my fingers up in a heart shape and smiled.

"I changed my mind, I'm a Luna stan account now." I read, "Thanks JuniorWheelersLover!" "SHE SAW MY COMMENT IM FUCKING WHEEZING?!?!?"

I layed back and began eating a cupcake. "Look I made these cupcakes this morning and Teo ate them all besides this one."

Teo turned around and snatched it out of my hand. "Mine now." I was quick to try snatching it back. I ended up falling on him. He reacted quickly and pushed me but I ended up falling to the floor.

All the ruffling from our movement came to an abrupt pause as I layed on the floor looking up and Teo sat still on his chair.

Teo got his FaceCam and directed it at me, we both immediately started laughing. I then heard a beep on my phone.

Teo picked it up, "Um, Encino just texted you?". I quickly stood up knowing that he meant Anthony. I grabbed my phone and waved to the screen before walking out.

Teo explained that I would be back and continued interacting with his fans. Anthony had texted me letting me know he had been grounded and still was.

His dad simply let him send one text, I was the one text. He told me he wanted to talk to me and he would do so at school. He also said I looked really good on Teo's stream.

EM's NOTES
hey shawtys 😘 its been like 6 months idk i havent updated cause ive been depressed and talking to my girlfriend all day but i came on and read my ff and it was too good 😍 ill try updating for you lovely people if you still want it 😊