Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

"Great work today, I also really loved your essay." Chaeryeong looked happy when I said this to her. We had just finished our class, some of the others were awake but not the one I was looking for.

"Hey do you know if Ryujin is awake yet?" I asked Lia who had just come out of the shower.

"No clue, because she sleeps alone we don't know when she is awake but I'm sure she won't mind if you knock." Lia winked with a grin. 'What was she trying to imply with that?' I wondered as I made my way down the hallway and stood before the room I remembered was Ryu's.

I knocked twice, hearing a question coming from inside in Korean. "Umm, it's me?" I replied, unsure what Ryujin had just said.

"Oh Y/N!" I heard her exclaim, the sound of feet shuffling was heard before her door unlocked. She was wearing a long white top as her pyjama, her hair still a little messy. "I didn't know you were here." She scratched the back of her head, stepping aside to let me in. "So what's up?"

"I got a gift for you Ryu." I started unpacking my bag, handing her the pillow and the cat. "Your bed looked so lonely when I saw it yesterday night." A genuine laugh was heard from her, together with a massive smile.

"Oh wow that is so sweet of you." She instantly placed the two on her bed, snapping a picture of it with her phone. "I love it, thanks so much." I felt her arms wrap around me. That feeling of warmth when her hand was holding mine just about tripled when this happened. I took in her scent, almost tempted to nuzzle my head against her but of course I refrained. As I spotted my flushed cheeks in her vanity mirror, I couldn't help but wonder how she was able to make me feel this way, and why.

— Time Skip —

"What I gave you should prepare you well for our first exam. And don't worry, it is nothing like in school everybody's paper will be tailored to their own needs so nobody has the same exam." I ended the group session with this announcement, seeing Ryujin motioning for me to follow her afterwards.

"Hey, wanna hang out in my room after we get back?" She linked arms with me as I nodded and we headed for the van behind the other girls.

Once in her room, we snacked on some different things and watched TV together. We were sat on her bed and she was slightly leaning her body against mine, making it difficult to focus on the movie and not the heat her body was giving off. It was probably not that warm, but my body seemed hypersensitive to her physical touch for some reason.

"I have a hair dresser appointment tomorrow evening, do you have time then?" She suddenly asked, pulling my focus away from the feeling of her body next to mine.

"Yeah sure, I have time then, what colour are you thinking of changing it?"

"I gotta go back to all black hair because I dyed it too often apparently." She giggled, flattening out her still blonde part of her hair.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you in your natural hair colour though." I told her, earning a grin from the girl.

— Time skip —

"Wow Ryu you look great!" I gasped when the hairdresser revealed her new hair. With this natural colour of hers she looked so good, it really suited her.

"Thanks." It almost seemed like she was blushing a little.

Once we left the salon, she told me Yuna's birthday was coming up.

"Because it will be her 18th we want to buy some alcohol for the party and surprise her with it and her other gifts after practice on the 9th." Ryujin explained. "Yuna would love having you there on her birthday, she already asked me if I can invite you."

"I'd love to come then." I told Ryujin who seemed happy with my answer.

A/N Sorry this one is a little short, but I promise soon things will get more exciting between Ryujin and y/n 😄