i have sinned

A/N : Sorry not an update but I'm just sharing my honest sentiment here.

FUUUG WHAT THE FUG DID I JUST READ AAAAAAAH !!

I FOUND THIS FANFIC WITHOUT REALISING ITS ZED CROSSMAN X CALE HENITUSE AAAAAH!!

THE NEXT FANFIC WAS CLAE X BEACROX.....HONESTLY ITS ..NICE BUT I FEEL A SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT FOR CALE THERE FUG HE GOT HARD JUST BECAUSE FEED HIM!!
(it's hot tho...kinda)

THE OTHER ONE WAAS CLOPEH X CALE ...I HAVE SEEN SOME BUT THIS....I CANT!!!! I LOSEE

BUT STILL ZED X CALE WAS OUT OF MY EXPECTATIONS

NOT THAT IM JUDGING THE AUTHOR BUT EHEH IT MAKE MY SKIN CRAWL CAUSE IT STATE THERE "ZED WHISPER TO CALE 'YOU HAVE TO BE PUNISHED' king ZED said with a smirk as Cale fall unconscious"

Some fanfic really just made me want to roll on the ground and shout with waterfall tears.

The author are so angst and yet I like it......

Oh anyway if you guys have any fun fanfic you have read please recommend it to me cause I'm out of thing to read and I feel like I might grow a fungus waiting on some fanfic to update.

A/N: I will updat three chapter in one go soon...so look forward..right now I'm learning some English and rereading some part of the novel as I realise I made some mistake in the name and some event.