Heather Part One

Heather was practicing her illusions when she a call. She picked up her phone, questioning how it worked.

"Hi mom, hi dad. Yeah, I'm fine. Magic is pretty easy for me. You what? Oh, uh... I'll see if it's possible right now. See you soon."

Heather remembered Emily telling her that she used the Owl Lady's portal to access the human realm, so that's where she'll start. It wasn't that hard to find surprisingly.

"And this was public enemy number one? How was she never actually captured?"

"Because I'm too sneaky."

Heather jumped a little by the sudden presence of the Owl Lady.

"H-hello, Miss O-Owl Lady."

"Kid, just call me Eda." Eda said, "Let me guess, you want to use my portal. Am I correct?"

"Y-y-yes." Heather said.

"Okay."

Eda opened the portal and handed her a bell.

"Just ring that when you want to come back."

Eda shoved the girl through the portal and she went to her house. She knocked on the door and her mom opened the door.

"Hi mom."

"Heather!" Her mother hugged her, "Oh, it's good to see you."

"Mom, I've only been gone a week."

"To a parent that's the equivalent of a year."

Her mother brought her over to the couch and sat down next to her.

"So, is this your school uniform?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah, the color represents my track." Heather said, "I'm in the Illusion track. Watch."

She stood up and made a spell circle. A copy of her appeared and copied her actions. She expelled it and it left in a cloud of smoke.

"Impressive." Her dad said, making his presence known.

"Hi, dad."

She ran over and hugged her dad. She heard a buzz and summoned the scroll that Luz got her. She looked at the message that Boscha sent her. The two of them have become great friends over the week she's been there.

"Hey, Heather, you want to go get Luz a birthday present with me?" -Boscha

"Well, I guess this visit is going to get cut short. Sorry." Heather said.

"It's okay, honey. Just come back and visit us soon." Her mother said.

Heather rang the bell and the portal opened. She went through and went to meet up with Boscha.