Welcome Hell

They looked unfazed by my little,tiny,small outburst. Honestly Im kinda surprised.I expected their eardrums to have burst by now...I was shouting that loud. Mrs.Jones currently had her hands closed tightly over her ears and she looked in pain. I couldn't help but smirk a little.

"Yes we can and we will" That dude with the quiff said.

The smirk was wiped off my face. I crossed my arms and practically growled,"I'd like to see you try"

I turned swiftly on my heels and booked it outta there. I ran out of my room,down the stairs and outta the orphanage. I could hear feet pounding behind me but I didn't care. I just kept running. About 30 seconds later,I felt arms wrap around my waist. I was thrown over someone's shoulder. I punched kicked and screamed but the person carrying did not seem to notice. 'Damn..he's strong'I thought. I slumped over his shoulder in defeat grumbling to myself. About a minute later I was placed on my bed in the orphanage. The dude with curly hair started talking.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way"

"Fine...just get out so I can pack my stuff"I grumbled. They all silently went out. I tried lifting the broken door to block the big hole but it was to heavy. I sighed and went over to my bed pulling out the tattered suitcase under it. I stuffed everything I owned in it...the most precious of all...my razor. After I was done I grabbed my suitcase and easily lifted it and walked out. They were waiting for me at the bottom. I walked silently over. Great...now I have to go through all that the other people who adopted me did to me all over again and then get dumped back here after they get tired of me. Isn't my life just fucking fantastic? I soon reached the bottom of the stairs and followed them out to the car. As I was passing by the living room in the orphanage I heard comments like

"They are adopting her? Why?"

"I bet they'll get sick of her and she'll be back in a month"

"This is not fair. She is an ugly whore.I deserve to get adopted not her!"

"Bitch"

"Cunt"

"Whore"

"Slut"

"Ugly"

"Stupid"

"deserves to die"

I just ignored it all and turned to the kids and stuck up my middle finger at them and smiled darkly with an evil glint in my eyes. That look always scares everyone in the orphanage...even kids older than me. Im willing to bet that it would scare voldemort. I then turned back around and stepped outside with the five boys.They led me to a limo. At least I think its a limo...I've never seen many cars before and I'm not that crazy about cars...not like the boys in the orphanage...their rooms are filled with car magazines. Anyways...I sighed and slipped into the car beside the blonde hair dude and the one with buzz hair sat on my other side. Wecome hell...

A/N:I uploaded again like I promised...happy 'bout that? Yes? No? Nvm...anyways hope u like it...I guess? Yeah...hope u like it...I'll have the next chappie up in 2 days hopefully. I won't be able to upload tmr coz I have stuff to do...and I promise to try my best to make the next chapter longer coz I know the past few have been really short...I just wanted to update coz I haven't done it in a while...kay I'll stop talking now...I mean typing...LOL...See wat I did there???? Its not funny? Okay I'll shutup now:)