Izuku vs villain (OC)

We start the story in the police station with Naomasa and All might talking to each other about Izuku case.

Naomasa: sorry all might but we need to put Izuku missing case on wait.

All might: BUT WHY

Naomasa: we have to many cases to solve that we don't have time for a missing child case even if it is your son.

Naomasa: first we have the hero killer stain to investigate, then this new vigilante that took down muscular a day ago, and this new villain group that we no information on, also MR. Control has just broken out of Tartarus.

All might: ( eyes widened) HOW DID HE GET OUT I BARELY BEAT HIM LAST TIME.

Naomasa: I know that we are still investing who broke him out. Yeah we have a lot of cases to take on right now sorry Toshinori.

All might: ITS OKAY AT LEAST TRY TO FIND HIM SO WE CAN APOLOGIZE TO HIM AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

Naomasa: well that is the other thing Toshinori you may not have custody of Izuku.

All might: WHAT I AM HIS FATHER HOW COULD I NOT HAVE CUSTODY OF IZUKU.

Naomasa: yeah allow me to remind you that you are the father who neglected him forgot about him and destroyed his dream I'm sorry but their is a candidate to take Izuku and have full custody of him and that I-

Grand Torino - me

All might (eyes widened) MASTER WHAT.

Grand Torino: I am not letting Izuku go back to you and go back home to his old house to where there are so many bad memories for him.

Grand Torino: So I plan to adopt him as my own.

All might : MASTER YOU KIDDING RIGHT YOU HAVE TO RECONSIDER THIS THAT IS MY SON I KNOW I MESSED UP BUT I WANT TO MAKE IT UP TO HIM.

Grand Torino : NO !!! Toshinori you already put him through mental and physical pain when he was young one of the most precious time were a child has learned to trust you that you wouldn't let anything bad about to happen to him and that trust was broken a long time ago I'm sorry Toshinori.

All might: (crying) IT'S ALRIGHT MASTER I DID BREAK THAT TRUST AND BOND THAT A CHILD AND THEIR PARENT HAVE BUT PROMISE ME THAT YOU WON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AND THAT WE COULD VISIT HIM SOMETIMES.

Grand Torino: it's alright Toshinori I won't make that mistake and you can visit him anytime you want I mean he has to forgive if he is worthy of one for all

All might: YOU KNEW I TOOK BACK ONE FOR ALL FROM IZUMI.

Grand Torino : yes

Breaking news it seems MR.Control has broken out of jail and running a mock on hosu where the hero killer stain is could they be partners in crime ? But Mr. Control already has took out kamui woods , snipe, my. Lady and put them under his control the only one fighting is the hero endeavor all alone but when will he fall to the power of the other controlled heroes and civilians with quirks where is all might in all this we really need him.

All might: I NEED TO GO ( poof )

Toshinori: huh my time limit did I already used up that quickly dammit it must of when I stop a few bank Robbies and fought a big villain dammit I didn't even noticed it took that long to get those two down. We need a miracle endeavor needs to win this on his own.

In hosu where endeavor is fighting all the controlled people.

Endeavor: dammit their is no end to this fight and I can't blast them all with my strongest fire attack that could put them all in danger. Man hate to admit but I really need all might right now.