𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

𝐖𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 ꪝ

Reina P.O.V

IT was my first day of working at Bellsario College. I was getting ready in my bathroom. I was thinking of going for a more professional look. So I decided to curl my hair and let it flow. I put on this beautiful pantsuit that my grandma got me.

I checked myself out in the mirror and smiled. I also did a little spin. Okay I needed to focus; so I grabbed my bag with all of my work inside and kissed rich goodbye.

•••

Matteo P.O.V

I woke up feeling like absolute shit. Okay so maybe I shouldn't have gone to that party last night. But in my defense I hadn't been to one one in awhile, since my mom forbade me.

I honestly can't bring myself to get out of this bed. But I felt like if I didn't I would be missing something really important...

Oh well! There's always tomorrow.

As I was about to lay down and go back to sleep, I heard my mom yelling at me.

"Matteo Luca Rossi! I better not find you asleep in your bed in the next ten minutes or you'll be dealing with me!"

I grabbed my pillow and put it over my and groaned. You have got to be kidding me right now.

"Looks like I'll have to get up to now." I said over to my dog Ophelia.

She was a beautiful husky with bright blue eyes and a white and black fur coat. My parents adopted her when I was 11 years old. So she's been in the family for about 8 years now.

Mom's been saying this for the longest but she thinks that it's time for Ophelia to mate. And I looked at her like she was crazy because no.

If me and brothers still haven't found our mate then
that means that Ophelia will not be finding hers any sooner. I know it sounds cruel but trust me when I say it's the truth.

But enough of that. I have to get ready for college. Like honestly who in their right mind wants to go to college it's a waste of time anyways.

I go into the bathroom to freshen myself up. I plug in  my speaker and turn on one of my favorite songs.

•••

Twenty minutes later...

I was all freshened up and that honestly put me in a better mood than I was. I walked downstairs and kissed my mom on the cheek and grabbed myself something to eat.

"Oh I see you're feeling less grouchy." My mom said making me laugh.

"You know how I am in the morning Ma, I don't do well with sunlight."

She rolled her eyes at my dramatics and grabbed a basket filled with wine, her famous muffins, and some beauty skincare products.

"Um may I ask who this is for." I said confused on why she had all this. She rolled her eyes at me again. She had a real habit of doing that whenever she was annoyed.

"These are for our new neighbors. Ay, Dios Mío Matteo did you already forget." She asked me accusingly.

"Mamma, of course I didn't forget I was just teasing you to see if you remembered." I said obviously not making sense.

"Mhm." She said then handed the basket over to me.

I tried to sneakily grab one of her famous muffins but she smacked my hand away.

"Ow." I said rubbing my hand.

"Those are for the new neighbors Teo, not for you."

I pouted at her. Why couldn't I just get one muffin. I guess she saw my face and obviously could not resist my puppy dog eyes. She took one muffin from the basket and handed it over to me.

I thanked her by kissing her on the cheek. "Thank you Mamma, I'll drop the basket off after school today."

I took I big bite of the muffin. Mmm blueberry was my favorite. But before I could walk out the door my mother called me again.

"Wait Teo don't forget that you also have a new professor coming in today."

I spit out my muffin and looked at her.

"Say What?!"