Chapter 21 KILIG VIBES

Author's Note: Hi ❤ Happy 9K+ to us ❤❤❤ I'm SCREAMING! ❤❤❤ Thank you so much for being so nice guys. Anyway, here's the next chapter! VOTE&COMMENT ❤❤❤

Lhea Morainne's POV

I'm in my Limo car on the way to Mansion. We are already arrived here in States a while ago. Lopez and his sister decided to stay at the Airport because they're waiting for someone's arrival. I didn't ask them because it's not my business at all.

Super daming reporters pagkababa ko ng Airplane. I don't know kung bakit pinayagan agad silang makapasok doon? Like duh? Thanks to my Body Guards, they're doing their job better. Take note, ang hot ng mga body guards ko. Lahat sila import sa Cali. All of them were private guards and they are really trained kaya ganun nalang kalaki kung muscles nila. Bakit ko alam? Curious ako sa muscles nila eh pati narin abs. Okay fine, lumalandi ako. Psh. I'm so cheap na. Sa mga Body Guards pa ako naa-attract bakit hindi nalang kay Lopez. Like WHAT DID I SAY!? Not Lopez, I mean, somebody else like models, successful bachelors. Anyway, kailan pa ako nagka-interest sa mga ganyan.

"Miss Morainne, we are here." My driver's said.

I just nodded and they leads me out from the car. I saw my granny standing and smiling while looking at me. It's been a long time since I last saw my grandmother. Siguro I was 9 years back then? Tagal na diba? She don't want to visit Philippines kasi baka sunugin lang daw niya yung bahay nung dating kabit ni Lolo. Grabe, alam ko na kung saan ako nagmana.

I walk through stairs to reach the entrance door of the Mansion where my granny is standing right from this moment. She's wearing her blue dress with his blue silver sandals. I can't believe her she's still wearing those kind of high heels.

"Oh darling, I missed you." She said before having "beso-beso".

I smiled and said, "Can we go inside? Can't take the weather here."

Ang lamig kaya! Sino bang gugustuhin na magtagal sa labas. My Lola just smiled and leads me inside the Mansion. Wala parin pinagbago. Still the old presence of the house. Ang nagbago lang curtains and some things but yung ayos, ang baduy!

"Where's Mom?" I asked Lola before putting my butt on the sofa.

"Your Mom is working in her Cake Shop now.  She's acting like a boss there right this time. You know your Mom sweetie, she can't leave her business." Lola explained before taking her cigarettes.

"Wow, she had changed from a trouble girl huh!? She's now a good lady plus selling some cakes out there? Whoa! She's very different." I laughed while saying those words.

Granny laughed softly and sits beside me while playing my hair.

She'd been doing that since I'm just a kid. She find it enjoyable. LOL. "Anyway, why did you come here? You're so beautiful! Kamukhang kamukha mo siya...Ooopss, sorry, I've said a wrong word." She apologized.

I don't want to hear about that fucking silly bitch. Gonna kill her ass! Ugh. I so hate her. Even just a little glimpse of her face, all I want to do is to kill her and throw her up some place where I can't find her. I don't feel her.

"That bitch, where is she? Gusto ko siyang awayin." I asked granny.

"Hay nako talagang bata ka. Hindi ka parin nagbabago! You still hate your sister? She's in Japan. Nabalitaan niya kasing uuwi ka kaya umalis siya. She knows you don't want her to stay here so she moved and stay there with her yayas." Granny explained and put off his cigarettes.