Chapter 1

*Liz's POV*
"Liz get up! We have to go get the boys from the air port! Its almost 1am!" My mom shouted at me, waking me from my dream.

(AN: In this, Magcon is still together and on tour!)
I rolled out of bed and got ready to get my brother Matthew, yes, the famous viner Matthew espinosa, is my brother-in-law. My mom married his dad when I was 13. And today were geting him, Cameron Dallas, Nash and Hayes grier, Taylor Califf, Carter Renalds Shawn Mendes, and the Jacks. They were all staying with us for a month during summer. I got up and started brushing my hair.

Im 15 years old, I have blonde straight hair that stops right before my bum, and Blue eyes, im 5 5.
Once i was ready, wearing sweats and a sweatshirt with my hair done and only mascara on, i grabbed my Iphone 6, and headphones and got in the car while listing to Shawn Mendes Stitches. We drove for about 40 min until we got to the airport.

(AN: Matt and his Family lives near La, and Hayes is 15, Matt is 16, and Cameron is 17)

My mom and step dad, who i call dad, and I, got to were the boys should get out, and waited for about 15 min, untill we saw people start to walk out. And, of course, the boys were first.

"WERE FREEE FROM DA PLANEEE" I heard Nash yell as I got up and hugged Matt. We were pretty close, but i didnt really know any of the other guys.
Matt picked me up and slipped somthing in the pocket of my sweatshirt. When he put me down, i felt in my pocket and pulled out a beautiful heart mood necklace.

"OH MY GOD, Matt I love it!" I half screamed, putting it on, then hugging him again. I said my Hellos to all the other guys and we walked to the car.

*skipping the car ride*

Sence it was only 4am by the time we got there, i went back to bed.

I woke up and it was 9:05am, i got up and put on high rais black jean booty shorts and a plain white crock top, with gray convers, leaving my hair on. And sence my mascars from last night was fine,ni just cept it on.

I walked down stairs and smelt pancakes. As i walked into the kitchen i saw my mom cooking a huge stack of pancakes.

"Liz honey, will you wake up all the boys?" My mom asked. We put a air bed in Matts room and Cam was staying in there. We had 3 guest rooms, with 2 twin beds in each. The Jacks were in one, Taylor and Carter were in one, and Nash Hayes, and Shawn, with Hayes sleeping on a cot, were in one. To wake them up, all i did was walk into there rooms, and yell 'THERES PANCAKES ON THE STOVE' that basically woke them all up.

As we were all eating, i felt my phone buzz. I checked it so see a unknown mumber text me.

Unknown: aye Liz, wanna go chill on the roof?
Me: uh, depends on who this is...
Unknown:Its Hayes, meet me in ur room.
I put my phone in my pocket and walked to my room. I have a window on my wall thats right next to my top bunk, so i could easly sneek onto the roof, and last time i saw Hayes, i mentioned it. As Hayes walked into my room, i climed onto the top bunk and hopped onto the roof, with Hayes right beside me.

"Hey Baby" Hayes said, sitting next to me. "Baby, huh?" I questioned. "Yep, your my baby." He replied with a chuckle. We sat and talked for about 40 min until i got a text from Matt, asking where we were.
"Uh, i think there looking for us, Nash just asked if we left" Hayes said laughing. I showed him Matts message and we laughed before climbing back into the house, into Matts room, were everyone was.

"About time, where were you too?" Matt asked, we told him we went to the park, and sat down, talking to everyone else.

//HEYYY BABES! so this is the first chapter! Hope you like it! Comment and vote! Also, Liz needs some friends, so comment your name, hair color and eye color and ill put you in the book! Xoxo-Casey