Chapter 3

I wrote this chaper like 3 times ugh like hdjed
*Liz Pov*
I woke up with my head on Hayes's chest, and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. "Mhh, Hayes wake up" he growned and rolled over. "Hayes!" He slowley opened his eyes and sat up.
"What happened babe?" He asked in his deep sexy morning voice.
"Oh nothing, i just wanted you up." I said, smiling.
"Your so cute" Hayes said, shifting around in the bed.

"I want Dennys" i whined. "Awh Baby, lets go then?" Hayes asked. "YAYYY!!" I screamed. We got ready in separate rooms and i met all the guys, exept Hayes in the kiction. I desided to Text him.

To Haye Baby: were are chu?
From Haye Babe: Lookin fo mah debit carhd
To Haye Baby: I can pay?
From Haye Baby: that was a good joke Babe
From Haye Baby: FOUND MAH FUKIN DEBIT CAHRD!

I put my phone in my pocket as Hayes walked down the stairs. "Ready babe?" He asked.
"Were ya goin, mah Lil Mama?" Tay asked. "Dennys, Tay Tay." I replied.
"okay well, uh have fun." Matt said hugging me, oviously confused with Taylor calling me his 'Lil Mama'. "Wait, do you have your phone?" Matt asked. I told him i did and we left. Dennys was only like 15 min away walking, so... we walked.

*Skipping The Walk To Dennys*

We took our seat and a waitress came to get us drinks. I ordered a iced Coffee and Hayes ordered chocolate milk. As we were laughing, waiting for our drinks, a group of teen girls ran up to us.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU HAYES GRIER?!" One girl screamed ((no, this is patric)( ignore me))
"Um yea, want a uh pic?" He sounded so a little ticked off, i hope the fan didnt notice

*Hayes POV*

We just ordered and were talking about MagCon, when Liz said somthing about how she should make her friends pay to come over, and we were both cracking up, i think i really like Elizabeth. My thoughts were intrupted bye a group of fans running up to us, one of them yelling "OH MY GOD! ARE YOU HAYES GRIER?!" I hate when fans freak out like this. It may sound mean, but i wanted to get the conversation with this fan over as soon as possible. "Um yea, want a uh pic?" I asked, trying not to sound rude.
"Omg yes please, but why are you here with her, you don't like her" another fan said. "Uh, im right here" Liz piped up.

"Yes. And thats a problem" the fan spat. "No. The problem is a some bitchy ass little girl needs to mind her own business and shut her mouth before i shut it for her" Liz snapped, beginning to get mad.
"What ever, were leaving" and with that they left. I understand why Liz was mad, but still, she needs to chill.

*Liz POV*

Hayes was talking to a fan so i went on twitter, until i heard "but why are you here with her, you don't like her" One of the girls sneered. "Uh, im right here" i anounecd, kinda offended, i mean i know im not pretty, but still, that was harsh. "Yes. And thats a problem" the little bimbo said. "No. The problem is a some bitchy ass little girl needs to mind her own business and shut her mouth before i shut it for her" I spat. I was pissed. "Whatever, were leaving" The slut said

"A bit harsh, dont you think?" Hayes said, breaking the silence. "Depends, you referring to me, or the bimbo and her pack?" I asked. "You, Liz" I pulled a 5 dollar bill out of my pocket, put it on the table, and left. I wasnt going to put up with being bitched at for defending myself against some bimbo. I began to walk home when i heard Hayes calling after me.

"LIZ WAIT" He yelled. I stopped walking and turned around to face Hayes. "What do you want?" I asked, clearly pissed.

"I wanted to know what happeded back there" He said, out of breath. "You were there, figure it out yourself." I said and began walking away again. "Liz please" he begged.
"Fine. Your stupid ass fans offended me. I know im ugly and fat, but still, 'why are you with her? You dont like her' that hurt Hayes. You just dont get it."
"Elizabeth... your, so gorgeous. Please dont say that" Hayes said. "No Hayes." Is all i said before walking away again... I get called fat, ugly, a whore, slut, bitch and more at school. Just because Matts im brother. You would think id be popular, but nope. My self-esteem is really low. But thats how it should be.

I finaly got back to the house, with Hayes trailing behind me. Once i was in the house, i locked myself in my room and began to cry. I don't realky know why i was so sad. I think it was because everyone notices how ugly i am. And also when that bimbo said what she said, Hayes didnt stand up for me. In fact, he stud up for her!

I heard a knock on my door. "Lil Mama? Its Taylor, can i come in?" Tay said, sounding worried. "Uh yea, its open" i said, trying to make it seem like i wanst crying. Tay walked in my room and wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe in his arms. "Why are you sad?" Tay asked.
"Didnt Hayes tell you" i said, sounding snotty.
"Well yea, but im sure he left some stuff out..." He said. I told Tay what happend and he said he was on my side. That Hayes should stick up for me. Sometimes i really like this Taylor Kid. I feel like i could trust him with my life. We hugged and talked for a while until Hayes walked into my room.

Ayre people! Hope you enjoyed it?