Dear My Enemy,

Miya Atsumu, The most ignorant, irritating, egotistical little brat I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. The popularity system is based off of the amount of school activities your in, more so being baseball or volleyball are most popular. Then there's Miya Atsumu, him and his boyfriend practically are the kings of the fucking school. If a king cheats on the other multiple times, break up, and do it all over again that is-.

I wouldn't say I'm a no body in this school, I play volleyball and in the Writing club. Which unfortunally Atsumu plays volleyball as well which is why I joined the writing club for peace and quiet.

Our only class we shared was math and science thankfully. But unthankfully and like every other cliché highschool movie, we were paired together for a project.

"Alright Miya Atsumu, and Kiyoomi Sakusa you two are partners for the project" the professor said placing down the notes and looking up at the time. "We have a couple minutes left of class and from now on well be working on this at the end of classes otherwise its up to you where you want to work on it, remember library is always open!"

I mumbled "You have got to be fucking kidding me." All of a sudden who else but Miya Atsumu struts over. "Heyy omi-kun~" he smirks sitting down on the chair next to him. "Ah, Miya, I wondered why the birds suddenly stopped singing" Atsumu plopped his bag on the side and opened it to take out his notes. "I'm going to ignore that- Now where should we start?"

We started a bit into the project before the bell rings and I packed my things to leave for the next class.

"Lets work on this later after school at the library, at 5 since we still have volleyball and before that I have Club"

"See ya at Volleyball then Omi-Kun!"

He headed off to class with Suna, I have history with him.

After the school day was over I went to the club room where the writing club was hosted at. Room 13. I took my usual seat in the corner of the room avoiding most people, Our club presidents name was Hokama Tamiko, and our vice president, Yamagata Kimi eventually entered and everyone else took there seats. It was nice out today, the window slightly open blowing the curls in my hair back and fourth.

"Alright todays going to be slightly different, First of all we have a new member!" Kimi opened the door and in walked- Fuck. "Everyone welcome Yoshida Shoya" And there goes my fucking peace and quiet. The Vice president than spoke again "Secondly we have an assembly in which the Writing club has an amazing opportunity, Two members will be voted by the school to read out loud there pieces. its in one month and to vote each student outside the Writing club will vote for two students to represent. The two with over 50 percent voted will represent." Should I enter? then Tamiko spoke. "If you choose to run you'll get constant emails of your percentage"

The rest of club went well except the part where Shoya is now in the the club, its easier just to tune him out. After Writing club I headed to the locker room early for volleyball. I placed my Volleyball bag on the bench, pulling off my shirt when I was startled by the door opening and voices. I turned seeing Atsumu and his boyfriend, Shoya, making out on there way in. Shoya was a prick, not to mention total Douche bag. I've seen him make out with countless men and women before and I'm pretty sure Atsumu's Blind for it all, I honestly pity him.

"Oh? Sorry omi omi didn't see ya there, wasn't quite expecting someone to be here this early." He kissed him once more before saying goodbye and it was just them in the locker room.

"I'm always here this early Miya"

"Damn omi ya didn't tell me your ripped as fuck-"

"I- " Atsumu went back to getting dressed and catching a glimpse of Atsumu's shirtless body and snapped back, and finished getting dressed. The rest of the team came in and Sakusa left.