Todays plan... Corry Smith

"Corey,get up I thought you had plans for the beach !" Mom say opening the blinds blinding me, allowing me to feel as if I'm a vampire.
" yeah, I do." I reply pulling the blankets off.
" ok let me know when you go to leave." Mom says walking out of my room shutting the door.
I get up and look in my closet. I put on a white tank top and some kaki shorts. I go to the bathroom and comb my hair to the left side as I do everyday. I then open the lid to my jar of gel. I slide my fingers across the blue gel and apply it into my hair. I the grab by white pair of sun glasses then reach into the counter to grab my iPhone. I go to Instagram and post a picture of my self adding a hashtag beach day. I grab the keys off the key hang and let my mom know I'm leaving.
" alright I'm going mom" I say.
" ok, I love you. Drive safe, and please please wear your seatbelt." Mom says with a begging tone.
"Yup" I say walking out.
I open the door to my 2014, red mustang. I put in the key and force it to turn. When I hear the car crank I reach to my left and grab the metal seat belt. I pull it across my chest en click it In. I turn the radio up to 27 when my favorite song comes on by "Five Seconds Of Summer".
I arrive at the beach a little while later grabbing my towel and sunscreen. I walk on the the sandy ground towards the swishing water.