Chapter 4

Dixon Docks
9:45 pm

The Dark Knight glides to a rooftop near the docks. The sound of his cape claps in the breeze as he lands and observing the area. The Commissioner said that their was a surprise for The Batman and The Batman only.

The Caped Crusader activates detective mode to scan the area. He notices that the control panel that is connected to the warehouse he needed to enter. Batman throws an electric disk into the control panel resulting in the garage door to open.

Batman grabs a flash light and searches for evidence. Suddenly the lights flash and Batman notices a giant TV Screen on the wall. The Television turns on to show Tony Zucco and ten henchmen behind him.

"It's the big bad Bat." Said TV Zucco in his jersey accent. "Obviously you're watching this and I have a message for you."

The Dark Knight narrows his eyes.

"10 years ago you ran me out of town. But I'm back baby and I'm going make sure you get put down. I've hired assassins And they will find you."

"You're probably wondering why. Well let's see who is the penultimate figure to stop me from ruling Gotham. The Cops, which I can re buy, especially the rookies. But who is that one figure, that one damn symbol that always gets in the badguy's Way? The Batman."

Batman continues to glare at the tv.

"These Assassins will find you Bats and kill anyone to get to you."

"See ya in Hell Bats." Said Zucco. The transmission cuts as Batman walks out of the warehouse.

------------------
The Batcave
10:03 pm

Bruce sits at the computer tying away. Alfred walks up with a cup of hot chocolate.

"Tony Zucco back after all these years? And murdering innocent victims unless Master Richards is brought to him?"

"That's not going to happen." Said Bruce.

Alfred: "Does Master Richard know about this?"

Bruce: "No. And he won't need to. Zucco will be taken care of before Dick even finds out."

Alfred: "Master Bruce that is not wise."

Bruce: "Alfred I'm protecting the boy."

Alfred: "That boy sir is a Man now."

Bruce: "This is not for discussion Alfred, Robin will let his emotions cloud up. Like I said Alfred I'm protecting him."

Alfred: "Lying to your Son Master Bruce for ten years, saying that his parents murder has been dead for 10 years is not protection."

Alfred leaves the Cave back to the Manor as Bruce types up the final updated information on Zucco in a secured file.

Bruce sits back in his chair as he recalls a memory from ten years ago.