four.

J: see now your getting the hang of it!

N: hahaha yes I am! Thank you this is fun

RICKY POV: after nini slapped him he knew he screwed up. Nini saw him kiss lily! He felt bad but didn't know what to do. It all happened so fast (the kiss w him and lily) deep inside he still loves nini with all his head and he knew nini did too. As he sees nini happily dancing with jack he instantly gets jealous so he decides to ask lily if she wants to Dance.

R: hey wanna dance?

L: (she smiles) I thought you'd never ask!

R: great let's go!
(He takes her by the hand to dance, and Ricky makes sure to dance near nini and jack. He wanted to get nini jealous although hr knew it was wrong. He wanted to take his plan up a notch so he started completing lily)

R: did anyone ever tell you, you have really pretty eyes?

L: why thank you (she blushes)

R: your welcome, and your smile, your pretty blonde hair. I love everything about you!

(At this point nini notices lily and Ricky dancing and smiling and flirting with each other. She starts zoning out, and all the memories of her and Ricky came back and overwhelmed her mind)

J: hey are you okay? (Jack asked as he realize nini is zoning out.

(nini stays silent for a couple of minutes. Jack turns around and notices lily and Ricky dancing and flirting with each other)

J: ah i see, what's going on

(At that moment nini snaps out of it)

N: huh? Oh sorry

J: are you okay?

N: yeah i am. It's just all the memories came back (she stars tearing up)

J: the memories between you and Ricky right?

N: (with tears on her eyes) yeah, it's so hard for me to see him with someone new

(Jack starts wiping away her tears and starts stroking her hair. Nini feels butterflies and feels comfort immediately)

J: here let's sit down, you need a break

N: great idea.

(They sit down at the nearest table and jack hands nini a water)

N: thanks

J: yeah of course

(Without knowing it nini starts falling for jack as she catches herself staring at his eyes)