sixteen.

R: oh hey ms Jenn

Ms Jenn: Ricky... and lily hey

L: hi

Ms Jenn : can I help you with anything?

R: uhm yess. We wanted to know why lily can't come to the festival

Ms Jenn: Ricky, I already told you guys why... she's not part of the school!

L: so then why'd you let Jack go huh?

Ms Jenn: because jack is a EHS student now!

R: but HES not part of the theater program!!!

Ms Jenn: the paper doesn't specify anything about being in the theater program you should be able to go.

Ms.Jenn: so I'm sorry but you can't go.

(Ms.Jenn walks away and with lily upset and mad she walks out of the pizzeria and Ricky goes after her)

R: babe wait! where you going?

L: HOME

R: look babe im sorry you can't go but as you saw I tried!

L: you could've tried harder! And since I can't do you can't go either...

R: babe what?

L: you love me right?

R: of course I do

L: then if you'd really love me you wouldn't go to that festival without me, YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!

R: (Ricky scoffs)

(Big red interrupts them)

BR: hey dude, I don't know if you're going but everyone who is going is signing up the papers.

R: im on my way...

L: (scoffs) oh so you're going?

R: look, lily i love you I really do! But being your boyfriend doesn't mean you can control the places I can or can't go too. I'm not gonna miss out on this fun festival with my friends just because you can't go.

L: we both know that the only reason your goin is because of nini.

R: im not going, because of nini, I'm going to perform have fun with my friends and help win that trophy for my school.

L: okay fine then. Don't be surprised if I don't answer your messages.

(lily walks away)

R: where you going?

L: Home

(Ricky goes inside, and gets a paper to sign up. Meanwhile jack went outside to talk with the boys Matt, Frankie, etc! The table was left with pure girl so they decided to come up with a plan on how nini was gonna confess to jack. Also ms Jenn and Mr.Mazarra we're talking separately)

G: so is jack allowed to go?

N: yes he is! (happy)

K: so have you decided on how your gonna tell him you liked him?

N: yes. I want to do it at the festival. It'll be a good environment for us!

A: awh so cute!

K: you should dedicate him a song for the contents!!! (squeals)

A: omg yes that'll be so cute !!!

G: so cute!

N: true but i don't really wanna dedicate him a song, I had another song in mind.

G: which song?

N: well I don't know, I wanted to sing a song based on how I feel with the whole Ricky situation.

K: omg that's so smart! Make and sing a song calling out Ricky!

A: isn't that kind of mean?

G: Ash, mean is not the word. He literally started dating lily from our rival school. He betrayed not only nini but all of us as a school. (they already knew about the kiss between lily and Ricky)

A: yeah your right

N: well uh maybe I can sing "traitor" by Olivia Rodrigo? You know from her SOUR album!

G: omg yes! One of my favorites albums.

K:yes I love that idea

A: great!

N: and it describes Ricky pretty well "brown guilty eyes" and "that you talked to her maybe did even worse".

K: oooh I love those lyrics!

G: so your gonna sing "traitor" for the contest. But how are you gonna tell Jack you like him!

A: yeah how?

K: we need a plan!

N: well I thought on just telling him normally like, hey Jack I like you!

G: well that's cute and it gets straight to the point.

N: i don't know you guys try to think of something and if u guys don't well just go with my idea !

G: ok great

A: oh im so in

K: so excited!!!