fifteen.

Ms Jenn: ok so the news I wanted to share with you guys is that we're going on a little field trip! 

Everyone: what?

G: omg babe this is gonna be so much fun, especially since we are going together!

Ej: i totally agree with you babe!

A: ahhhh it's gonna be so epic!

F: everyone hold up! we still need to know where we're going!!!

K: Frankie is right, but the excitement  won't end

S: totally agree with Kourtney and you honey (referring to Frankie)

N: but it will be so much fun!!!

J: sounds fun!

L: omg babe, how great is this I get to hang out with you and your fellow classmates

(Everyone stays silent after lily speaks)

K: uh - excuse me who said you were going? (with attitude)

Ms.Jenn: sorry lily, but this field trip is only for EHS not North high.

R: awh, cmon Ms Jenn we have to make an exception! please?

Ms.Jenn: I'm sorry Ricky but no. Here it clearly says ONLY EHS

S: (trying to avoid the tension) so umm where exactly are we going?

Ms.Jenn: oh right sorry, we are gonna be going to this festival. It's a cowboy themed festival so please make sure to dress like a cowboy/cowgirl.

K: a festival?

Ms.Jenn : now the reason we will be going to the festival is because our school EHS and my theater kids have been chose to perform a song of their own.

N: so like a contest ?

Ms Jenn: yes exactly! Each of you guys will have to perform a song! You guys can do it individually a solo or as a group!!

A: omg it's gonna be so fun!

F: yessss

Ms Jenn: we will be competing against other schools and whoever wins, wins a trophy!!!

everyone: ahh omg we can do this. Wildcats we're all in this together.

N: omg this is gonna be great! What song are you singing?!

J: mmm.... I don't think I'm going

N: why not?

J: im not really part of the theater program

N: oh well I'm sure you can still go

J: nah i don't think so

N: well let's ask Ms.Jenn I'm sure she'll make an exception!

J: no it's okay you don't have to!

N: i want you to go! I can't do anything right if your not there, and you know that. (nini blushes)

J: fine well go ask but only because you want me there (he smiles)

(They ask Ms Jenn)

N: Ms Jenn, can Jack come to the field trip with us? He's not part of the theater program but he is an EHS student.

Ms Jenn: the rules don't say anything about not allowing anyone who isn't part of the theater program. So I think he can go!

N: yay!

J: great!

Both; thanks Ms.Jenn

(As they walk away to their table, without them noticing lily overhead everything on how Ms.Jenn let Jack go although he's not part of the program. So she decides to complain to her boyfriend first and then Ms Jenn.)

L: ugh I cannot believe this (mad)

R: whats wrong babe? (concerned)

L: ugh! Can you believe that your dear Ms.Jenn is letting Jack go to the festival but not me?

R: well he's part of the school now, unfortunately...

L: excuse you... who's side are you on?

R: obviously yours! But what do you want me to do?

L: we are gonna go talk to Ms Jenn together, and your gonna try to convince her! (she says while yanking his arm toward Ms Jenn)