4. Lead🔞🔞

Yuqi Minnie and Y/N reached at the clients company.

Yuqi: " Alright, Y/N, I know you are excited but please maintain yourself alright?"
Y/N nodded.
Yuqi: " Let's go."

The 3 of them walked in as the client was already waiting there.
"Welcome! Been hearing about how beautiful Miss Woogie looks like, today I've seen it with my real eyes."
Yuqi: " Hehe, thank you, let's talk about the contract shall we?"
"Happy to, this way to the meeting room."

They made their way upstairs and begin discussing.

"So about this new project, we would need someone long term here to monitor."
Yuqi: " Hmm, I'll send someone definitely. I'll let you know the details of the person I send once I decide."
"Alright, I'm happy to work with you Miss Woogie."
Yuqi: " Me too, thank you."
"We will assign a manager this side as well I would like you to meet her so that you guys can discuss about the project at the moment."
Yuqi: " Owh sure!"

"Nayeon!"

"What? Did I hear wrong or did the person just called Nayeon?!"

A short while later, a beautiful lady walked in and greeted.

???: " Hello I'm Nayeon, I will be the manager for this upcoming project, you must be the beautiful Miss Woogie

???: " Hello I'm Nayeon, I will be the manager for this upcoming project, you must be the beautiful Miss Woogie. Nice to meet you."
Yuqi: " Oh hi Nayeon, happy to be working with you, these are my employees Minnie and... ... ... ... Y/N, are you ok?"

They all look towards Y/N.
Y/N was tearing up,

Y/N and Nayeon landed their eyes on each other.
Nayeon was shocked too.

Everyone followed Y/N's eye and saw he was starring at Nayeon.

Minnie walk up to Y/N: " Hey you okay...?"

Y/N ignored Minnie and slowly walk towards Nayeon.
Y/N: " Where have you been Nana..."
Nayeon: " Y/N...? I..."
Y/N: " How could you leave me behind...? What did I ever do to you... to deserve this...?"

Yuqi saw Y/N was getting a little bit out of control, she quickly signal Minnie to hold him.
Yuqi: " Uh it's been a pleasure discussing, I'll look for someone I can send, I'll be back tomorrow to sign the contract."
" Ah yes my pleasure Miss Woogie, thank you for coming down."

On the other side, Y/N was still questioning Nayeon.

Nayeon: " Please Y/N... just let it go..."
Y/N: " But why...?! I want my answer...!"
Minnie: " Yah Y/N! Time to go."

She forced her way and dragged Y/N with her.
Y/N keeps an eye contact with Nayeon until she was out of sight.

Back outside the building,

Minnie: " Who was that Y/N?"
Y/N: "..."

Yuqi: " I think, let's go some restaurant and eat first, he will speak up when he wants to, don't force your way in Minnie."
Minnie: " Haiz..."