14. Rush🔞🔞

*Slurps*

The only sound that can be heard other than Sana's occasionally soft moans as she enjoys the kiss she's currently having with Y/N.

Sana opened her eyes and looked at Y/N to make sure he was enjoying and not forced.

Y/N: " Yes?"
Sana: " Uhhh nothing."
Y/N: " Oh..."
Sana returned to kissing Y/N as she doesn't want to miss the chance right here.
She was roaming her hands around Y/N's body wanting to remove his clothes.

Not too exactly sure if that's what Y/N wanted but she carefully and slowly progresses working on his clothes.

Y/N on the other hand, he was drunk, in combination of the sadness he has, he doesn't want to think about it as he just let Sana do her thing. "Besides... what's wrong with this? I'm not cheating on anyone... right? Why does this feel so weird... Ahhhh whatever stop thinking Y/N, it's already over between you and Minnie, she is your sister...! Just let it go already, Sana is waiting, just go with her...! ... ... ..."

With one last thought out of the way, Y/N went for it.
He suddenly lifted up Sana's top and took it off her.
She was kinda surprised by him with his sudden action.

Right after Y/N pulled off her shirt, Y/N pushed her over as he climbed on top of her.
He feel her out, from licking and sucking her neck into grabbing her bare boobs.

"Mmm... this pair of boobs... doesn't feel right... ... .. YAH! Stop thinking about her already!"

Trying his best to focus his attention on Sana, he plays with Sana's boobs.

Sana thought Y/N has moved on and she finally gotten Y/N in her possession. She pulled Y/N's face closer to her, smashing his face on to her tits as she rub it against his face.

With Sana's melons right in front of his face, Y/N open his mouth as he send his tongue out to lick her nipples.

And again... " this... doesn't taste right... the different erection on her nipple... ... ... OI! STOP THINKING ABOUT..."

Readjusting himself as he sucks on Sana's pointy nipple. He then dig his hand slowly down into her jeans and panties as he begin rubbing her clit.

Sana: " Mmm...~"

Y/N closed his eyes as he tries very hard to not imagine it was Minnie as he continues to suck her nipple and rub her pussy.

Y/N quickly pull her jeans and panties off leaving Sana fully naked as he himself doesn't know when did Sana had the time to secretly pulled his pants and underwear off.

Now that both of them are naked, Sana pulls Y/N up for another kiss.

Yet again... " this isn't the kiss... this isn't the taste of her lips... ... ... FUCK! Get her off your god damn MIND!"

Struggling to focus, he finally had enough, once and for all he wants to forget. Y/N aim his rod at Sana's entrance not giving any sort of warning he penetrates her.
Sana: " Ahhh! SLOWLY!"

Not paying too much attention, he begin thrusting quickly.

Sana was getting turned on really quickly by his action. A short while of thrusting later, Sana then flips their positions around as she now rides Y/N.

Sana begin bouncing herself on top of Y/N as they mouth each other's lips.

Again... " this is not the right one... this is not the right feeling... this is not the right... pussy... ... ..."
Y/N gave up on convincing himself, he's not ready to move on from Minnie.